Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) - Page 6 Empty Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Talon felt worry creep in, hating himself for using those old, false words, "I won't let anything happen to you" as if it was in his power to control the cause and effect of everything around him. He pushed it away, holding Meo's head to his chest and absently beginning to play with one of his soft ears as he said, "Don't forget my necklace, alright? Keep it with you so it can keep you safe. That's what it was given to me for and I'm still here, right?" trying to keep a light tone through the worry in his mind.

Back to top Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) - Page 6 Empty Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:27 pm

Roltz strolled up to the door and banged on it hard.
"City Guard, this is a raid!" Roltz yelled before laughing "Just kidding guys it's just me." Roltz opened the door to see Talon and Meo speaking.
"You alright kid?" Roltz said as he noticed the neko's aura flicker slightly.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Meo was startled a bit as Roltz barged in, but he just kept crying into Talon's Chest, he even felt something wrong with himself. all of the memories flooding back at once about everything he did back then..and the reason why he was forced to move every month because of some rage or sadness that triggered Neokaru...over...and...over again. 'im....fine...'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:34 pm

Talon glanced back with some frustration over Roltz's normally tolerable behavior, but now really didn't feel like the time. He put his hand on Meo's shoulder and assured him, "You don't have to be tough for me, okay? I can see you're upset and I don't think it's about the idea of coming with us, that would only be worth a few tears at most (adding a smirk) so what's bothering you?" then quickly getting the better of himself and not wanting to say something out of line, "Not that you have to tell me if you don't want, I'm just concerned."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:39 pm

'no im fine really!...its just...I...well...no nevermind I cant say anything, and I can try to be brave!! I-I at least want to try!' Maybe this can be the first step into helping him learn to control Neokaru. Meo clutched tightly onto the necklace.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:44 pm

Talon patted Meo on the head and said, "Alright buddy, I'm going to hold you to that though, okay? You've said you'd be brave, so now it's time to show you can be." He then adjusted to look back and asked, "Roltz, you have everything you need?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:50 pm

Roltz held his hands behind his head. "Yeh, why do you think I came back?"
He tossed Talon the bag of gear he'd left at Roltz's when he'd retired.
"Also we have new information," Roltz told Talon while still looking at Meo "we have reason to believe that the neko girl has a brother, though it doesn't look like had was taken."
He looked back to Talon
"Either way we need to move or there'll be no girl left, just another Iron Clan abomination."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 pm

(hmm, **test roleplay intended for calmness may be subject to hilariously ironic change. XD) Talon watched the bag hit the floor near where he was sitting and commented, "Well, I'm glad I didn't leave a bunch of glass-ware behind when I was done. Alright, let me check my gear and then we'll-" He was cut off as Rosalina barged in, holding a tray in one hand as she chastised, "Hey, you're not going anywhere until that little neko has a full belly!" As she began putting the food from the tray onto the table she was joined by three other scantily clad women (who were at least wearing something as opposed to her) who also carried trays and arranged their contents while Rosalina added, "I even made sure there'd be enough for you Roltz... at least enough without your after- (then glancing at Meo) ...uh, activities appetite. Now sit first and then you're free to run off and find whatever lost treasure or buried civilization you've been tricked into looking for this time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:04 pm

((LOL #FUCKCALMNESS)) Meo couldn't help but run over to the food, now just now remembering how long it had been since he ate something.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:10 pm

((yeh it never stays calm for long when i'm around))
"Well as long as we're not staying too long, plus you got my favourite." Roltz said grabbing the cooked stuffed polymerphis fruit and taking a bite.
"MMM tell the chief she's outdone herself again," Roltz tossed Rosalina one of his crests "and tell her dinners on me next time."
Roltz then turned to watch Meo devour a whole stack of pancakes in seconds
"Kids got an appetite."
Roltz was still wary even though the flicker in his aura had gone.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Talon watched the dietary carnage with mirth, picking out meats and toast, eating as quickly as he could but at the same time trying to enjoy the moment. Granted that moment included a highly-strung neko he'd just met, his old friend slash guy who was constant trouble in his life, and the woman who begrudgingly took care of his baser needs because she knew he could cover it and she was nothing if not professional in her work... not to mention practically fearless. His mind wandered again, his smile dimming and the food suddenly not tasting quite as good as it had a moment ago before he took a deep breath to clear his mind and said with a smirk toward Rosalina, "Yeah, the food's great, not a bad view either." (I'm kind of assuming that anyone can roll Rosalina on their turn if they wish and if not I'll keep her active myself, no worries)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:34 pm

(( think I may roll her a few times. xD )) Meo couldn't control his cat-like instincts, when he was done eating he moved towards Talon and rested his head on his chest again and began to purr. he couldn't help but blush in embarrassment. -thanks a lot cat instincts.- he thought to himself.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:34 pm

((yeh I just assumed secondary characters are free game))
Having finished his food Roltz gave a laugh at Talon's comment.
"Hah, yeh it's good to see that the carpet still matches the draps." Roltz slapped Talon on the back.
"Comeon Talon the Iron Clan is waiting and you and I both know they're not the most patient bunch of salt of the Earth low-lifes."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Talon looked over what was left of the food on the table and sighed before nodding. He pet Meo on the head and then said, "Man, I hope this isn't considered an insult in neko culture." right before pulling Meo up in his arms, standing, and then lifting his small frame onto his shoulders. Talon wasn't the strongest guy, but the neko was light enough, so he carefully grabbed his coat, threw it on and then hoisted his bag of gear before saying, "Alright Rosalina, I'm off to trade a cow for magic beans with these two. Try not to get too lonely in my absence." Rosalina just laughed and replied, "Ha! A little loneliness might do this girl some good. Besides, I plan on celebrating your absence by burning you in effigy while you're gone." then added, "Oh, Roltz, you might want to watch that mouth of yours..." Her arm barely showed the motion of her wrist under the table before she brought up the seven inch blade she kept there and slammed it into the table with lightning speed, finishing with, "...I still have a few ways to make you sing in a high voice for the rest of your life." Finally she turned her head up toward Meo and said, "And you? If you ever change your mind about the boys and want to find out what a woman of skill and yet, oh so nurturing gentleness can show you, I'll make sure your first two times with me are comped." then with a wink, "Second times' the charm." and blew Meo a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Meo blushed and giggled while holding onto Talon
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:57 pm

Roltz let out a laugh.
"You still haven't been able to touch me with that blade, considering I'm the one who gave it too you." Having not sat down he made his way to the door "Stay classy Rosalina." Roltz then loooked at Talon with Meo in hand.
"You coming?"
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:11 pm

(totally not a little slower because of checking on the other RP. XD) Rosalina smiled at Roltz and said, "I wouldn't be a lady if I wasn't always brimming with class." opening her arms and showing off her nude body for emphasis. Talon shook his head while grinning and said, "Yeah Roltz, let's get going." before starting to follow him out the door and ducking down so Meo wouldn't hit his head on the door frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:22 pm

((hey it's getting interesting XP))
"Hey Rosalina make sure you give Emma that crest, I'm serious about buying that girl dinner some time." Roltz called out from the hallway before turning his attention back to Talon.
"I really like that girl you know, here's hoping I come back from this one."
Roltz looked at the ground sheepishly before smirking.
"Maybe if she hears I actually saved someone for once she might take me seriously."
Roltz suddenly caught Meo's eyes, seeing his aura flicker again he quickly looked away.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Meo started hearing his voice again.

Neokaru: 'Meo....let...me....out...'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:30 pm

(Wow, that "voice" was really clear and creepy in my head! XD) Talon walked behind Roltz as he remarked, "You know, if you're really sweet on the girl I wouldn't think going as far as to save someone's life would be necessary, but I get it. Let's..." He trailed off for a second, feeling Meo trembling, but the neko was so high strung he brushed it aside and continued, "... get through this job and maybe... maybe... I'll have a few good words about you that could potentially fall within earshot of a certain lovely lady."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:34 pm

(( OOO DID I MAKE THINGS CREEPY FOR YA? >Very Happy)) Meo began to tremble and shake even more as Neokaru's voice got louder..and louder..

Neokaru: 'Let....Me...OUT!!!!
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:39 pm

"Thanks man, you know how bad I am around the ladies, can't get past the point of complimenting their tits," Roltz looked over his shoulder at Talon "you remember how well that went over with Rosalina the first time. Atleat I haven't done that to Emma yet." Roltz stepped outside.
"I'm hoping the Bogwursts have decided to clear off, they are trouble enough."
This time Roltz felt the aura change.
"Hey Talon you know that Amulet you got, Can you put it on Meo." Roltz turned around concern on his face.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:42 pm

The aura wasn't the only thing that was changing...as he felt like he was gonna start growing another tail...and another...
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Talon started to slow, his pace falling behind Roltz as he glanced up and asked, "Hey, Meo? Is everything alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Roltz began to stare as he saw it happen.
"Neokaru.."
"Talon where the hell is your amulet?" He yelled at Talon while grabbing a strange shaped metal object from one of his pockets.
"ISH MAL DANULAR.."

Last edited by Chaos on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next