Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) Empty A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Talon sat down on the grassy hillside, the leaves on the tree at the top rustling overhead and his hands in the pockets of his long, black, leather coat.  The sun would be low pretty soon and start the look of fire among the rolling, white blooms of clouds in the sky, but for not it was still all blues and whites up above.  He glanced down at the necklace he wore, the curving, silver metal surrounding the blue, oval-shaped gem inside, contrasted sharply by the black of his thin shirt and slightly rough pants below.  He thought about removing his boots, but part of him felt he needn't bother, instead just laying back under the tree, his hands behind his head, pressing against his long, dark, thick hair.
    His hazel eyes could barely keep open, relaxed as he was in this cool, calm place, and soon he could feel himself slipping into sleep.

Back to top Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) Empty Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:10 am

Meo wandering just a few feet away with a bag of money in hand and an important letter suddenly smelt the scent of a human, he hid behind the tree and took a look at the grassy hillside area. finding a napping human, he had always wondered what humans had looked like. he had always been walled up from the world inside his home because of his ears and tail. his mother called him a Neko. the reason he was out today in the first place was because he was trying to deliver a letter to his mother's sister, Lilly. he was hiding himself under a dark coat with the hood up and blueish black pants that hid his tail. he slowly came out from behind the tree and stared at the resting man.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) Empty Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:15 am

A slight rustle, lower than the leaves and more like a light step nearby, disturbed Talon's easy sleep, but when he opened his eyes, he wasn't even sure he'd heard anything in the first place. As he rolled his head slightly to look at the tree he thought he might have seen a shadow, but wasn't sure so he called out, "Uh, someone there?" while moving his necklace inside his shirt to hide it as best he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:18 am

Meo, out of being startled that the man had awoken, jumped up into the tree. his cat-like reflexes helping him achieve this. he whispered to himself 'Please don't look up, please don't look up'. his voice being quiet and gentle, making sure he didn't let the man hear him.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:22 am

Talon looked around but there was nothing but the wind and the rustle of what sounding like squirrels or the like in the tree. Playful little creatures and not really anything to be worried about he sat up, surveying the distance, open grass, trees in the distance, and no reason to leave from the spot under the tree where he could think in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:26 am

he felt the branch he was hanging onto start to slowly snap and begin to break, he was holding on for dear life. he never though that being caught by a human would be something considered terrifying. thoughts ran through his head as leaves, twigs and sticks began to violently fall. attracting the attention of the man below. 'Oh no, stop falling! dammit...'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:32 am

Talon looked up and at first thinking he was seeing a large animal overhead, he scrambled to his feet to run, but just as he reached a standing position he saw it wasn't an animal, but a person... about to fall out of the tree no less! Part of him did have the thought that it might be prudent to think of this as an intruder, what with them being up in a tree over his previously sleeping form, but before it could steel his caution he found himself moving under the falling form, trying to catch them with a useless, "Careful!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:36 am

Meo let out a cat like scream as he fell right into the mans arms, he didn't question any of it as his cat-like reflexes instinctively forced him to wrap his arms around the man and bury his face in his chest out of fear. everything had happened to fast he didn't comprehend much of it, and it didn't help his fear much when two of the large branches broke off and fell from the tree. his breathing was fast and full of terror and he felt slight tears run down his face.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:40 am

Talon fell down with the (so far unbeknownst to him) neko in his arms, holding him with his left arm while trying to shield the falling branches with his right. He succeeded keeping them from outright slamming on top of them, holding them up at an angle that kept one end in the air and the other wedged against the ground over his head before pushing them away. Finally, arm throbbing from the impact slightly, he took a deep breath and looked at the top of the head pressed against his chest before asking, "Hey, are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:44 am

after finally regaining his mind again, and assuming he was safe his breathing stopped as he realized he was being held by the human man. his reflexes kicked in again as he whent into a panic and starting kicking and clawing at the man trying to get out of his arms as he began to burst out crying 'L-let me go! let me go!!!'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:49 am

Talon was shocked at the sudden, violent squirming in his arms that came with the pain, not only of being hit, but having his necklace shoved into his flesh under his shirt. His first instinct was to hold out from fear that they would hurt themselves as well as him if he gave them full range, but finally he shouted, "Okay, calm down! I'm not trying to hurt you!" before letting go and putting one hand over his face slightly to protect from any potential shots to the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:52 am

Meo had clawed and squirmed until the man had finally let him go, he then crawled all the way and hid behind the tree and started to violently cry, while at the same time he was searching the ground for the bag of money and the letter so he could leave as fast as possible. his fear was bursting.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:59 am

Talon stood up and brushed himself off, offering words to calm the person who'd just run away, "Hey, I just want to know if you're alright? I'm not dangerous or anything. Why were you up in the tree, anyway?" As he spoke, he surveyed the damage, the fallen branches and leaves everywhere, and among them a small pouch and what appeared to be a sealed envelope. He added as he bent down to pick them up, "Um, are these yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:05 am

he looked over to the man who now had both of the items he needed, he slowly crawled an even further distance away from him. the man had the two things he needed but Meo was to afraid to try to get them from him. he was trying to calm down and suddenly he let out a high pitched cat like scream, he then suddenly felt blood on the backside of his pants his first though was his tail. his backside was struck when one of the sticks had fallen from the tree when he was still up there. it was covered in thorns. he noticed everything around him started to slowly blur and turn black...he thought to himself, how long had I been bleeding.?
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:12 am

Talon heard the scream and started to hurry over, stopping for a moment as he worried he might scare the... boy?... it seemed?... even further. As he more slowly circled the tree he could see the figure looking at his hand, now with a patch of blood on it, and wobbling slightly from wooziness. His hesitancy gone, he dropped the items and hurried, trying to catch this stranger before he fell and hoping he didn't get another beating for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:15 am

by the time the man had rushed over, Meo had fainted from blood loss falling right in the mans arms once again, but this time he looked lifeless and calm as the blood spilled out of him, causing him to slip into darkness.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:25 am

Talon caught the small person before he fell completely, easing him back and subsequently letting the hood fall from his head, exposing two, clearly feline ears poking through his hair. (hope that's okay) He stood stunned for a moment before clearing his shock and easing him down completely, taking off his coat and putting it behind the neko's head to keep it propped up. He looked around for any sign of help, not having a lot of experience with things like field medicine, and seeing the orange tips of the clouds in the setting sun as more of a warning now than a slow end to the day. He rolled the neko over carefully, inspecting for injuries after finding none in front and remembering the blood, only to see a dark stain coming through his clothing where his jacket had ridden up slightly. No other choice, he tore off a sleeve, trying his best to stop the bleeding and lightly shaking the neko to try and wake him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:29 am

(its fine, woulda revealed him sooner anyway xD) Meo was fighting with the darkness around him, trying to keep his life as he heard the man calling out trying to wake him. he was scared of the man but even more scared of losing his life, he followed the voice as his eyes started to slowly open revealing the field and the same smell of the man he had smelled when he first saw him. he was happy to be alive, but froze at the same time as he realized he didn't have his hood. he looked up and saw the man, his breathing slowed again, but he didn't scream or panic this time.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:35 am

"Easy, Easy, just keep your eyes on me, okay? You'll be alright." was all he could think to say at the moment. He wasn't actually sure the neko would be alright, but there was no sense in not hoping. "Listen, I promise you, I'm not trying to hurt you or anything, I just want to make sure you're okay. I'm going to roll you a little and inspect your wound so it might be a little uncomfortable, then I'm going to lay you back down... and try not to have a heart-attack." He gave a chuckle though a part of him wasn't entirely joking and then started to ease the neko up, seeing that the dark stain didn't seem to be getting any bigger, thankfully, and then eased him down and asked, "Hey, can you talk? What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:39 am

he was full of fear, pain and hesitation, but it seemed he had no option. he talked in a quiet and low voice, but loud enough for the man to hear him 'm-my...name is...Meo...' he was visibly shaking, the man should feel it.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:45 am

Talon tried to hide the worry in him with a smile as he said softly, "Good, you're doing great Meo. I think the bleeding stopped so we just need to rest here for a minute." Not only could he feel the neko trembling, he could see it, most noticeably in the tips of his ears that Talon just couldn't stop himself from glancing at. He tried to think of more things to keep the neko talking and without anything else coming to mind, and due to his own brimming curiosity, he explained, "I've... never met a neko before. I'm afraid I don't know much about them, but let's keep you talking so, if you don't mind, how old are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:50 am

Meo didn't like the man was trying to make him talk, but he did save his life so...if the man wanted him to talk I guess its the least he could do..'im...15...' but after he said that he really didn't like the idea of the man making him talk more. he tried to move and get up, but in result it just made him let out a small cat like squeal.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:57 am

"No! Don't move, it might open up the wound again." He said with a start and tried to calm his voice mid-sentence. Talon wanted to put his hand on the neko's shoulder, usually a sign of comfort, but the feline-like timidness in him was obvious so instead he just eased into a low, kneeling position and kept his hands on his legs, carefully speaking, "Okay, no more talking about yourself if you don't want to, I'm just trying to keep you alert so please, how about me instead?" He leaned over the young neko, not too far but enough to keep him from having to move to see and asked, "What color are my eyes? Can you tell?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:01 am

tears burned at the edges of Meo's eyes as he lowered back down and tried to stay calm, he was glad the man wasn't asking anymore questions about him. as he looked up he honestly couldn't stop stareing into the mans eyes. 't...they are...Hazel..' thinking about eye color got Meo to think about his own, he hadn't looked in the mirror for a long time, he remembered they were violet.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:13 am

Talon's smile became more genuine as Meo's answers made it less and less likely he'd suffered any head trauma alongside the more obvious wound. He did, however, find himself staring back a little too long, catching himself and chuckling while scratching his own head with embarrassment, "Sorry, I just... You're eyes are very unique. For a human, anyway. I don't really mean to stare." He could feel himself becoming more nervous, but also concerned by the clearly upset neko and the quivering tears along the rims of his eyelids. He decided to take a chance and reached out slowly, carefully, nearly whispering as he tried to wipe the tears off the young neko's cheeks, "I'm just going to clean those tears, okay? The wind gets strong here when the sun goes down and it's already getting cold."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next