Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) - Page 12 Empty Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:55 am

Talon held up the syringe of copper liquid and said, "Hold on Roltz, you know how this goes. It's not going to keep its effectiveness if I don't give you a dose of this... stuff."

Back to top Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) - Page 12 Empty Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 am

"Ugh, fine just inject in my eye and be done with it." Roltz held open his eye ready for his injection.
"But then we need to get out of here this place won't last long without Mikazuchi holding it up."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:20 am

Talon held the needle as steady as he could while saying, "Alright keep still." before giving Roltz the injection, packing his stuff and then they were on their way out, moving as fast as they could. As soon as they were out of the base, with no other ideas, Talon said, "I'm not sure where to go here, but let's start back at that tree where I first met Meo. Maybe we can pick something up there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:38 am

The base seemed to collapse on itself shortly after Roltz and Talon exited.
"Well talk about your good timing," Roltz turned to Talon "tell you what I have some things I need to talk some things over with Laliona." He tossed a round black stone to Talon.
"If you need me just tap it twice, wait for it to turn green, then toss it on the ground, I'll be there shortly." The two then parted ways.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:49 am

Talon nodded and said, "Thanks." before taking off at as fast a jog as his tiring body would allow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 am

Neokaru laid with Mia curled up and laying her head on his chest while she looked up at the moon. seems like the other girl truly was exhausted. she was passed out but luckily still breathing.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:05 am

Mia licked Neokaru's face one more time before curling up on him, her tail wagging. She stared up at the moon bathing in the warmth she felt from it. The neko girl, Meo's sister, seemed past it as she lay against the tree breathing shallowly.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:18 am

Talon had slowed to a mere walk by the time the tree could be seen in the distance, a silhouette of darkness below the speckled sky. He kept his movement steady but began to step lightly, trying not to frighten anyone on his approach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:23 am

Mia suddenly smelled an unknown smell which caused her to perk up. She began barking cutely as someone approached. Her tail was wagging. someone else to play with, she thought to herself.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:31 am

As Talon approached he heard the barks and after closing his eyes and stopping for a moment he thought, "Well, no point in sneaking now, but where the hell did that dog come from?" He kept a hand ready to go for his sword and now approached with no carefulness at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:26 am

Neokaru shot up from the sudden noise and prepared his magic as he finally saw who it was.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:46 am

Talon raised one hand, using his other to disarm himself as he said, "Listen, I just want to talk, please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:48 am

Neokaru didn't disarm or let his guard down as Talon began talking
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:53 am

Talon kept his words going, "Look, I don't know if you're still Meo, or Neokaru or something else, and that's what I'm here to find out." then in a more relenting tone, "No, let me be more specific... I want to know if enough of you is still Meo that we can still be friends. You seem to remember it at least, and I find myself hurt over the idea of never seeing him again. Just, I just want more time with him, or you, or whatever." He cursed himself for his lack of eloquence but waited for a response just the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Mia, confused by the situation, tilted her head to the side before bounding around Neokaru on all fours barking cutely.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Neokaru began crying but he still kept his position and didn't let his guard down.

'haven't you caught on yet?! I am Meo!! N-Neokaru...he let me have control...I wanted to be able to make things right... and I honestly guess I have to do that alone. you and Roltz didn't even try to come look for me when I ran off. and HE TRIED TO KILL ME. yeah I get the message. im leaving.'

in the next instance Neokaru easily switched back to Meo. he then abruptly ran off, leaving the three of them behind. ((Mia the girl and Talon ))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:56 am

Talon began running behind Meo shouting, "I was trying to save your sister! I was trying to protect YOU!" hoping that even though he lacked the speed to keep up, that his words would at least reach him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:23 am

Mia, confused at what had just happened, began to bark as the two ran off. When they did not return, Mia let out a sad little whimper before realising there was still someone here. Turning to the neko girl, wagging her tail, she bounded up to her and began licking her face.
"uuugh." the girl groaned

((um elctra this is your character's sister that you created, wana help me out here.))
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Meo began to grow exhausted as he finally stopped and fell to his knees, breathing hard. He didn't realize that Talon was only a few feet away. Dammit shoulda stayed as Neokaru.

(Technically I didn't make her....you did o.o I only made Meo/Neokaru)
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:48 pm

(I think he means it was you who first referenced Meo's sister) Talon hurried up, tired himself, but with renewed energy as he closed the gap and shouted, "Stop running and face me!" with a shaky rasp in his voice. Finally stopping and leaning down to press his hands on his thighs, breath coming in big gulps he said, "I can't read minds and I can't see what's inside people! I'm just human, and I had no way of knowing it was you, Meo." His voice became more horse as he tried to explain, "Your sister was in danger, she was going to die. I'm sorry that you were suffering, but it didn't have the same time limit. Now if you have to leave me for making that choice then so be it. But get back to your sister, damn it! I'll leave, I'll walk away and go find another path, but you need to go get her after what she's been through." Heat welled in his eyes and he finished, "I don't want to lose you, and that's exactly what would have happened if your sister had been abandoned. It would have torn you apart. All I wanted was to keep you safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Meo got up and looked at Talon, he got closer and when he was just there he reached up and kissed Talon on the cheek, then began walking off toward his sister.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Talon held his hand to his cheek, his eyes burning from the tears that had built without falling and then he pulled himself up and started to follow. He felt a knot in his stomach as he made a decision and then dipped down low, grabbing Meo and putting him up on his shoulders with a chuckle before continuing to walk despite the pain of his exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Meo was shocked at the sudden movement but wrapped his arms around Talon and laid his head on the back of Talon's. what an exhausting day.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Mia got up from next to the girl, who seems to be finally coming to, as she smelled the familiar smell of Neokaru returning mingled with the smell of the other person. She let out a happy bark, wagging her tail. The girl behind her groaned.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Meo looked up to see the tree coming into sight, he smiled and tugged at Talon as he said in a sleepy voice.

'yayyy we are hereeeee...*yawn*'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next