Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wind II: The Return of Roltz

2 posters

Go down

Wind II: The Return of Roltz Empty Wind II: The Return of Roltz

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu May 22, 2014 6:03 pm

The figure of a man stood on the outskirts of town. He wore a trench coat that tattered at the ends. He had on boots and pants but the lack of shirt showed off the many scars that lined his torso, only emphasized by his pale complexion. In the center of his chest stood a jagged black line of a scar, directly where his heart would be, black markings streaking outwards from the source. The man had a blindfold slung over his left eye, and a bandanna covering his mouth. It had been a long time since he'd been here. much had changed in 10 years. The local brothel had all but taken over the now booming town, many coming from large distances just to try it's pleasures. Roltz sighed to himself, remembering when it had been much smaller, quieter. It felt like it could've been yesterday, but I guess it would consider he'd been dead not so long ago. He finally took a step forward trying to gain his bearings as he entered the town proper.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wind II: The Return of Roltz Empty Re: Wind II: The Return of Roltz

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu May 22, 2014 11:24 pm

"10 Years..." the dark figure stood at the porch of a giant mansion, surrounded by plants and water. "10 Years....it feels like just yesterday....but so much has changed..." his voice was soothing and calm, like it had always been.
"yes....so much had changed....maybe i will go visit my sisters grave today..its been so long since i did that...but it brings back such horrible memories...maybe i will go back to town and visit...uh...huh.....damn its been so long, i cant even remember his name....the last time i saw him was 6 years ago....i stopped visiting when my sister died....it was a mistake to go be damn treasure hunters...i cant even work up the will to leave my house anymore...." the figure walks to the backyard and sits in the middle of the grassy area. Neokaru.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Roltz continued on trying to see if he could recognize anything surrounding him, but he found nothing familiar about what had once been his home. The hustle and bustle surrounding him unnerved him as he walked. he doubted anyone would recognize him, It's seemed like the place had basically become a tourist attraction, which made him despise the people around him. He suddenly passed a building he recognized. Despite the boarding and sign reading [Danger: Do Not Enter] it was the only building that had remained unchanged in 10 years. He reached for the handle, the warding taking a second longer to recognize him, he turned the handle left, left, right, left and stepped into his old house.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:42 am

(New character!...before I bring up Talon) The dragon flew threw the air on it's leathery wings that jutted much wider than he was tall. His green and black scales glittered in the light, his natural armor strong yet flexible. The spines down his back were harder than steel and gave an intimidating look, enhanced by the horns on his head, just over his bold, sliver eyes with black slits in them. The grace and strength of his form intimidating and powerful...or at least it would have been, if he weren't about the size of a large grasshopper. He zipped through town, marveling at the people and starting to catch the scent of food nearby, looking for where it was coming from and muttering with saliva already forming in his mouth, "Stupid people always complaining that I eat their food. Where am I supposed to fit money when it's almost as big as I am?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat May 24, 2014 4:45 am

Neokaru sighed and got up, it was time to go back. to at least visit. he packed up and headed for town.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat May 24, 2014 6:03 am

The first thing Roltz noticed as he entered the house was the amount of bodies on the floor. Obviously some fools tried to get in and steal his secrets. It would of course lend a reason for the boarding and sign outside. he trekked his usual path to shut down the warding, the movements coming back to him like a familiar dance. After shutting down the wards he moved to the upstairs, he was looking for something If only he could work out where he'd put it.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat May 24, 2014 8:31 am

it only took Neokaru mere seconds to get to the city, with his ability to fly, it made things alot more easy. he touched down onto the the ground and looked at the many un-familiar things. he cautiously stepped into the city.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:19 am

A tart fell down at Neokaru's feet, close enough to get some of the strawberry filling on the bottom of his outfit and he heard a small voice yell, "Aw! That was heavy, and no one saw me take it!" The tiny dragon landed on Neokaru's shoulder and looked down at the mess as he said, "Sorry about that stranger. I was just trying to get a meal where I could enjoy it undisturbed. The people around here really don't like giving away a meal for free, but I don't have much choice. Not a lot of jobs for dragons around here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat May 24, 2014 9:24 am

Neokaru looked at the dragon on his shoulder and kept silent as he pulled down a bag of his, he pulled out a lunchbox filled with different foods that the little dragon had never seen before. he grabbed the dragon and set him down with the lunchbox. the smell wafting up his nose. Neokaru smiled.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat May 24, 2014 10:21 am

Roltz continue searching til he came upon a completely unassuming rock "Ah there it is." He pick up the rock͵turning it three times before placing it against the wall where it stuck. He held his hand out as a small red gemstone fell out and into his outstretched palm. he picked it up with his free hand͵ examining the gem before he set out to find the last item he decided to check on the bodies to see if he couldn't get some information from one of them.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:04 pm

The dragon looked up at Neokaru and said nervously, "Well, um, I should at least introduce myself..." though he was having a hard time with the saliva that was building in his mouth, "...I'm Magon. Magon the dragon. I know, my parents had a sick sense of humor. Anyway, you can just call me Mag, it's easier and it doesn't sound like it came out of a stupid nursery rhyme." His eyes closed as he could barely contain the urge to dig in and asked with an unfocused sound in his voice, "Is, um, are you really letting me eat this? I don't want to act hastily." the last word coming out elongated and followed by a smacking of his lips as he fought back his drool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun May 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Neokaru closed his eyes and smiled, speaking in his usual soothing tone.
"Of course...the food is yours, you seem hungry anyway. and do not worry about the mess. i can take care of it." Mag remembered the little tart accident.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun May 25, 2014 4:29 pm

Roltz stepped downstairs checking the bodies to see if any were fresh enough. Noticing one that hadn't perished that long ago he walked over to it. "well I guess I have to test it out sometime. He touched the body with his hand, he felt the marks around his chest shift uncomfortably, a mark forming on the man's neck as he woke with a scream his spirit forced back into his body. When the man finally settled down he began to interrogate him. "why did you come here?"
"I heard there was treasures in here that no one has been able to obtain since the owners left?"
"what do you mean the owners left?"
"After the lady of the house's husband died she moved out with her 24 children into the brothel, that Eliza is really something?"
"Eliza? she works there?"
"All the children work there."
"You said the husband died. How?"
"Supposedly a bandit put a blade through his chest during while he was on a trip. But there are rumours that the wife did it in his sleep cos she was sick of bearing children."
Anger surged through Roltz as he heard that last part. So it was true, Emma had killed him. "What else do you wish of me?" Roltz turned back to the man. "I have no further use for you." He suddenly brought his hand to the man's chest ripping the spirit from his body before bring it to his own, the marking swelling as they consumed it. "Well now I guess I have an old friend to visit."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:49 am

Mag hesitated only for a moment before letting out a nearly mad laugh and then diving into the food. He ate like he was possessed, no manners as he shoved his face into whatever was nearest him, devouring it as quickly as the muscles in his body would allow. He was almost through the last of it when his stomach rumbled, signaling that he was full and he fell over onto his back laughing with his hands on his satisfied tummy. He took deep breaths, feeling like he'd gotten as much of a workout as he'd gotten a meal before he said with food still clinging to his face, "Sorry about the mess, I just...it's been so long since I got to eat a meal like that, with no worries that someone was going to barge in and be mad, or worse yet, try to steal whatever I had already stolen for myself." He closed his eyes, still smiling and staying quiet for a moment before he looked at Neokaru and said, "Well, I guess you've earned some protection duty from me. I'll stick around with you long enough to make sure you get where you're going, alright? Where are you headed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon May 26, 2014 10:58 am

Roltz made his way towards the brothel which seemed to be the center of attention for the place. there seemed to be alot of market stalls open selling there wares to passer-bys. As he walked he recognized a figure he hadn't seen in along time. Neokaru. He quickly tryed to pass by him, avoiding eye contact, hoping he wouldn't recognize him.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down