Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) - Page 7 Empty Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:49 pm

((*slaps Chaos* its. spelled. Neokaru. but if your saying something different then sorry xD))
[[LOL Sorry I've recorrected it. Love Chaos]]
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) - Page 7 Empty Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Talon reeled back, reaching for Meo and dropping his bag all at once, trying to get him off his shoulders but to bring him into a more protective hold at the same time. He yelled in half confusion, half panic, "Meo, take that necklace out of your pocket and put it on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Meo's breathing started to slow as his body was being taken over. again. he pushed himself away from Talon and fell to the ground, he was trying his best to keep conscious and put the necklace on.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:06 pm

(last post for now, sorry) Talon grabbed his shaking hands, trying to help get the necklace over his head and using the calmest voice he could, "Easy, easy, let's just get this on you, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:08 pm

(( awwww ok Q.Q )) Meo, on the verge of letting Neokaru take control, successfully was able to put the necklace on, thanks to the calming voice Talon was giving him.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:15 pm

"MALAR HAZEL ZUM" Roltz quickly grabbed the amulet, which was finally around Meo's neck, and put the object which appeared to be a metal clasp in the shape of a dragon egg covered in runes, around the amulet.
"EZER FULUSA GUARD!"
saying the final words Roltz closed the clasp creating the seal on both the amulet and Meo.
"That. Was way too close." Roltz let out a sigh.
"Now that should hold in Neokaru, or atleast hold the transformation in stasis," Roltz indicated the amulet. "just don't take that thing off." He then got up and stared into the horizon.
"Now if we're done with all this side tracking, we have somewhere to be."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:16 pm

wait. what. 'h-hold on a minute...how do you know about...Neokaru?'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Roltz stared into Meo's eyes intensely.
"I've seen it first had," Roltz closed his eyes, remembering "I was the only survivor of the first attack, killed my entire family though."
Roltz opened his eyes.
"You could say it was an omen, wouldn't have expected to encounter the host."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:34 pm

the...host?....
Meo Laughed, remembering more of what he really is.
'im..not the host...just a decoy of defence....im...not sopose to be real. I am just an outer-skin to hide Neokaru....yes I remember more, he made me to protect life itself from him...I...' Meo suddenly broke down in tears
'I-I-Im n-not real!!!'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:46 pm

((umm I'm gonna leave this to Fatal sorry, it seems like this is his place to add in))
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:47 pm

(( k, gotcha we shall wait once more! XD))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:12 am

Talon knelt down and grabbed the crying neko, not knowing what these two were talking about, or how Roltz knew so much about the necklace he was carrying. It had been a token, given to him for protection sure, but as a good luck charm, or so he had thought. He placed his cheek against Meo's head, slightly squishing one of his soft ears as he soothed, "Hey, Meo, come on. You're all the 'real' you need to be. I didn't take some ghost to my room here and Rosalina sure seemed to think you were real enough." He dropped into sitting cross legged and held Meo's hands, looking him in the eyes as he continued, "I don't care what that thing was, we're keeping it under control now, okay? I want you to stick with us, we'll figure something out along the way." He then pulled the neko against him and shot a more wary look at Roltz before warning, "You and I are going to need to talk about that necklace. When Lanliona (lahn-lee-oh-nah) gave that to me, no one told me it was enchanted. I thought it was for luck."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:17 am

Meo whimpered and only said a simple thing before crawling close to Talon

'but...im...the...thing...im...not...sopose to exist...'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:44 am

Talon pulled Meo in close, holding him tightly and just above a whisper he said, "If you weren't supposed to exist you wouldn't be here, trembling in my arms right now, right? You wouldn't have had to sleep in a pink nightie last night, right?" then looking at Roltz with a slight roll of his eyes, "Don't ask." His attention back on Meo he said, "Existence is just a matter of perception. I've felt like a ghost since... for a while now. I almost died a ways back. Maybe I'm not supposed to exist either, but here we are. Now it's up to us to go up against the Iron Guild or else there will be others who suffer and I know you don't want that. You're going to be brave right? Just like you said you would?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 am

Meo remembered the words he had said just minutes ago. and even as the necklace wrapped around his neck held off Neokaru, he still heard his voice.

Neokaru: 'Meo...don't....do...anything stupid...'

But Meo's determination to prove he could be brave was much stronger. he could be brave like Neokaru, he just had to try.

'r-right!!! I said I would be brave...and I will be!!!

The look of joy and determination appeared on his face once more.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 am

Talon smiled, a strange amount of warmth in him for the show of bravery even in the face of being afraid by this little friend of his. He tussled Meo's hair and said, "Alright, that's what I like to hear." before giving his ear a little brush with his fingers and starting to stand to await Roltz's inevitable response to all this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:56 am

(( roltz inevitable response, that means get yo ass back here chaos xD ))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:31 pm

((Yeh yeh I'm coming. this is coming off my phone. Not getting much chances))
Roltz had been daydreaming, remembering the day that Lanliona had given him the clasp.
~"Remember he can't know that he died. The amulet shouldhold in the magic used to revive him, but should it not, you will need these." Lanliona handed Roltz the clasp and a sheet containing strang lettering.
"I know you can read this so you know what it says. This will hold in even the strongest magics. They used to seal gods with it."~
"What sorry I got lost in thought." Roltz turned to Talon
"I can't say a lot about what's happening now but we need to move. If it hits midnight i know his sister will be no more."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:43 pm

(Thanks Chaos. I know, it's hard out here for a role-playing pimp. XD) Talon had so many questions his mind spun and he tried to keep his voice to a low, angry whisper as he questioned, "What, by the ever-loving gods, do you mean, 'his sister'?!" How do you know who she, or he for that matter, is?! What kind of secrets are you keeping from me this time?! Your friend?! Or is it too hard to remember that?!" not realizing he was still holding Meo, but now instead of comforting his grip was becoming painfully tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:47 pm

'Talon
y-your hurting m-me!!'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Talon took a second to realize and then released his grip, suddenly putting his hand down on the ground to steady his crouching form and feeling like he needed to catch his breath as he stammered, "S-sorry little guy. I wasn't paying attention. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:57 pm

'It's...ok' though Meo still looked a little hurt
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:53 pm

Talon didn't know where all that anger came from, he didn't normally lose his temper like this. Something in him was not really angry but... fearful. The cold weight in his gut was almost impossible to push aside but he did his best and said, "No, Meo, it's not. I can't ask for your trust if I lose my cool and hurt you. If it happens again, don't let me off the hook so easy." He tried to give him a smirk but he couldn't shake the fear in him as he continued to worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:27 pm

"Look there are a lot of things that I haven't told you because they weren't a concern, and some stuff that I haven't said for the benefit of everyone involved."
Roltz let out a sigh.
"We don't have the time for me to explain everything, but the info I have on the neko has been confirmed by Meo here so I know it's true, We need to move."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:02 am

Talon looked skeptical but glanced at Meo before saying, "Alright, no way we can leave his sister like that, but once we're in the clear I want some answers." before getting into position and motioning for Meo to get onto his shoulders again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next