Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brought to life

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Brought to life - Page 4 Empty Re: Brought to life

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:32 am

Rin ran close beside Pheris, and yes he was a little annoyed, you could hear it in his voice changer.

'yeah im fine...just oh I don't know a little pissed we keep running into dead ends....that and something feels....a little off.'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:56 am

(Glad you like her.  I have a thing for strong, highly motivated female characters, good or evil.  XD)  Justice moved, not too quick, not too slow, taking in the signs of movement along the alleyways and into the underground tunnels.  As far as she was concerned, this city was hers, not the criminal organizations', not the other law enforcement agencies, not even the damned mayor.  Underground was even filthier than up top, garbage and make-shift shelters here and there. She saw the subtle signs of someone moving fast, a scuff here, a bottle kicked away from a nearby trash bag there, keeping her pace as she waited for the chance to reactivate her ocular HUD and tap into satellite maps to keep from taking the dead ends in this little maze.

Last edited by Fatal Judgement on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:07 am

"You're telling me," Pheris rounded another corner "what the hell."
He found himself face-to-face with an hydro-net.
"Well that's not one of mine." Pheris checked over his M-RK5 showing that it was modified outside the regular sanctions, plus it was electrified.
"Dammit this is gonna take a little bit to crack. Wait did you see that?" He ould've sworn he'd seen a shadow move in one of the tunnels.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:36 am

Justice called out from the shadows, "You've got one chance to surrender or the next move won't be a hydro-net! Give up and I might not hurt you for making me come down here and ruining my buzz!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:41 am

Rin suddenly grabbed a tight hold on Pheris

'hold on tight your this is gonna be the most uncomfortable thing that has ever happened to you.'

there was a sudden flash of a blinding light as they found themselves back in front of the building that they had fought each other in
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:43 am

'hmm...wasn't trying to send us here...damn teleportation device must be broken or something'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:51 am

'HURBLARGH!' Pheris vomited violently on the ground.
"God I am never gonna get used to that." He said as he wiped his mouth. "Damn back at square one."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:53 am

'at least we are no longer cornered by that woman. now where to go though..'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:57 am

Justice felt her eyes and ears coming back to full connectivity with a little buzz in her brain and smirked, her vision adjusting quickly to the darkness before she heard a noise and spun around the corner, gun raised. No one was standing there and she shouted angrily, "Oh, I fucking hate teleporters! Damn night's probably ruined now!" She slammed the butt of her gun against the wall next to her and then turned around to leave with the intention of checking on any sudden electronic bursts registered in the area when she was clear for transmission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:59 am

(( Rin's teleporter is actually apart of his magic but he sometimes refers to it as an object. just thought I would tell you XD))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:13 am

((yeh but you can't deny that magic of the magnitude of teleportation would create some interference.))
After quickly rebooting the M-RK5 system, after the teleportation crashed it, Pheris checked for the quickest route out of their current situation.
"great looks like half the districts been cordoned off. the only way through is.. shit." the M-RK5 show them the only way out, which was through the residential area, straight past Judith's house.
"Lets just hope she's not home."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:15 am

(( -_- ))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:59 am

Justice came out of the tunnels with fire in her eyes and immediately sent a message through encrypted channels, [Tell me you've got a disturbance in this district, at least! Fucking magic users are the worst and one just teleported out of here with a second suspect. Possible links to the fight in the building earlier. Get me SOMETHING!] She then took a breath and decided if she was going to continue the search, there was no reason not to get a few "off the record" supplies from home first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:48 am

Pheris checked his M-RK5 again.
"looks like your teleportation set off some of their sensors, they're back checking with the building we fought in." He turned to Rin good thing we're nowhere near, they'll have that place swarmed in no time." The duo had arrived at the street just before the residential area, it was surprisingly empty. They made their way down the street making sure to keep to the shadows.
"We're nearly home free." Pheris spoke too soon as none other than Judith 'Justice' walked out of her house just as they were passing it.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:53 am

Justice turned in time to see the two suspects heading toward her, not registering that it was them right away due to the sheer unlikelihood of it. Suddenly she laughed and pulled her rifle as she shouted, "Stop and get your hands above your heads!.. or run and make this more entertaining."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:55 am

Rin whispered in a voice that only him and Pheris could hear.

'I never thought I would use so much magic in one day'

His upside-down crown tattoo glowed once more and demons came out from everywere and headed straight for Judith 'Justice'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:01 am

"I hope this was you cos demons don't normally get past the defenses." Pheris and Rin ran like hell past Judith as she attempted to fight the demons.
"atleast if we make it out of here we won't have the cops after us, not their district."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:03 am

'yeah don't worry they are mine. they are the like the ones I summoned in the building.'

Rin and Pheris ran like all hell till they thought they were safe
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:23 am

Justice watched the demons manifest with wide eyes until her survival instinct kicked in and she shouted over her shoulder, "You better run until you're dead, because no one escapes Justice!" Her rifle came up and she put three rounds into the nearest demon's head, jumping back from a swipe of the second, dropping into a sitting position and bringing the butt of her rifle up as he approached and hitting him in his demonic testicles before spinning the gun around the firing up through his eye as he bent forward. She rolled back and collapsed her gun into handgun mode to free up her other hand, firing at another demon as she reached down and pulled one of her specialty flashbangs, designed to go off multiple times and release pulses of disrupting frequencies that were damaging to electronics but also painful to anything living, ethereal or not, unless they were tuned to block them, which her modifications were. Her thoughts were as violent as her actions as she watched her eye's view dim and return with each pulse and contemplated, "I'm going to rip them apart! I'm going to tear their feet off and order them to dance! I'm going to drag them through the streets as a lesson to others!" All the while putting down the demons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Pheris knew the demons wouldn't last long against Judith. She'd been a Wall guard before her transfer, and she'd been one of the best.
"we need to move fast, she is not gonna be slowed down for long, my guess is she'll be pissed as ever." Pheris looked at Rin.
"we can not let her catch us alive." The duo had made it out of the residential area and into the Engineering district, here engineers settle any problems and hate when other districts envade on their turf.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

When she was done she was sweating and pissed off to no end, shouldering her rifle and checking her spare ammo. Her anger was easily spotted but the severity showed through only in the subtle shake of her hands as she put her ammo back in the pouches on her armor and then turned and started at a light jog in the direction that the other two had gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Pheris loved the Engineering District. The fact that each building was completely built buy it's owner with tools they had made themselves, the ultimate dependency, he just loved it and how much similar he was to these engineers even though he'd never met any of them. But sadly he could not take it in as they didn't have the time, plus he doubted his companion would hold the same appreciation as he did. Pheris checked his M-RK5 again.
"Now if I'm correct we need to make it to one of these trams, they can take us out of here to one of the outer reaching colonies." He looked up from his M-RK5.
"then the only thing we need to worry bout while it's still dark is demons, hopefully you can handle that problem."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:47 am

Justice reached the Engineering District, wondering and at the same time frustratedly expecting it to be the place where her prey had gotten to. Even for her it was dangerous but she refused to let that stop her. The walls around the district stood high but did little to block the massive warehouses and refineries behind them. Finally she strolled up to nearest gate, sticking to the shadows as she entered to continue the hunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:42 pm

As they made their way towards what should be the tramway, Pheris couldn't help but marvel at the pure engineering of many of the buildings. As they passed one of the building they were intercepted by one of the engineers that lived in the district.
"Hey what are you two doing out here at this time." The engineer asked.
"Ok Rin, just let me do the talking," Pheris then turned to the engineer "sorry we appear to be abit lost, we're just trying to make it to the trams so me and my brother here can get home." He looked up trying to seem innocent through his goggles.
"Oh you're brothers, well the tram is ju-" The engineer was cut off as a gunshot rang through the district. The engineer hit the ground with a thud.
"Dammit I thought she wouldn't be stupid enough to come through here."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:55 pm

(Perfect!) Justice adjusted her aim from the roof she'd managed to scale for her current vantage point and sang as the metal gun grated against the cement barrier on the edge of the roof, "When the moon hits your eye like a point-four-two-five millimeter, standard issue police sniper round traveling at nine hundred and sixty-three meters per second..." before punctuating the last word with the next report of her rifle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next