Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brought to life

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Brought to life Empty Brought to life

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:31 am

Running through the busy streets wearing his trademark jeans and shirt under his high collared jacket, which was the current fashion, Pheris checked his M4-RK's readout.
"God dammit late again." he mumbled to himself as he parkoured over a set of crates to pass through one of his shortcuts.
"Nem is not gonna be happy." Pheris picked up the pace as he grasped his messenger bag containing valuable items, and broke into a sprint as he exited the alley.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Brought to life Empty Re: Brought to life

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:40 am

Close by was a master thief that just finished planning a heist, running by buildings and avoiding police, he hid close by to an ally way and ducked down. he was covered in all black and hid under a hood, concealing his pinkish-white hair (look at my profile picture, its mostly that guy.) when he stood to run to a safer place he slammed into a mysterious man exiting the alleyway. holding a bag of goods that he was gonna try to make a grab for.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:51 am

"Oof!" Pheris ran straight into someone dressed in black, he couldn't tell the identity of the stranger as their face was concealed by a hood.
"Where the hell did you come from." Pheris asked rhetoricly. it was then that he noticed the dagger under the stranger's cloak.
"Uh sorry I ran into you, I was in abit of a rush." Pheris added hastely "Got some important.. things I've got to deliver. Lives depend on it."
Pheris hastely looked around hold his messenger bag even tighter. "Look you don't seem hurt, so if you don't mind I've gotta be on my way."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 am

the man then messed with his wrist turning something on through a contraption which made his voice deeper and fake. he hates having to use his real voice, so damn perky and sweet. 'Lives depend on it huh? then..why don't you hand it over? must be really valuable..' the man then lunged at the guy, dagger pulled out and wildly striking, he hit the guys arm and then tried to make a grab for the bag.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 am

((sorry about no paragraphs, for some reason my computer wont do them -_-))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:14 am

-Oh comeon I'm late enough- Pheris thought to himself as the stranger lunged at him. He hit the ground hard as he felt the dagger he'd noticed earlier hit the arm of his jacket. Thankfully it couldn't penetrate the Dharma-mesh lining he'd sewn into the jacket. "Get off me!" Pheris yelled as he kicked out throwing the attacker off him. He performed a kip up before throwing a 'Killjoy' at the attacker stunning him in place.
"Don't follow me." Pheris remarked before running off, he knew the device wouldn't last forever.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:19 am

-another stunning device? ha like I haven't delt with these before- he thought to himself and then suddenly screamed the most highest scream ever. it even reached the guy that was running down the street now. the scream broke car windows, house windows and anything glass in a 30 foot radius. -maybe...I need to take more control of my sonic scream- he thought to himself again. but the scream broke the effects of the stun device and he bolted after the guy. if the bag of goods was valuable enough to be worthy of saying that lives depended on it, then it must be good enough to chase people down for.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:19 pm

"shit, who the hell is this guy?" Pheris mumbled to himself, sliding under a barricade into the grand marketplace. -that sonic device nearly scramble my tech- Pheris thought as he checked his M4-RK -good thing they're protcted- Pheris continued on knowing the attacker would certainly still be after him. -good thing the goods are protected in my bag- Pheris brought out his M4-RK again activating the scatter tool he to throw his image in several directions. -They better choose carefully if they don't want a nasty surprise- Pheris thought.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:25 pm

the man ran after him, he was determined to get that bag. He was close to the guy, all he needed was a few jumps...and then more of him started to appear everywhere. -HA, decoys? this guy really doesn't know who he is dealing with huh?- the man thought to himself as he let out another one of his sonic screams, causing the decoys to explode and turn into nothing but dust, he then ran right next to the guy, hearing what he had said earlier, with his voice-changing device in hand and turned on.
'I am your worst nightmare. master thief. and your end. NOW GIMME THAT BAG.' the man tackled the guy, throwing him into an un-shattered window of one of the houses that was empty. ((sorry bout the decoy thing, I got something planned :3 ))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:37 pm

((no probs I had a feeling you would pull that))
"Worst nightmare? you haven't whats in my head."
Pheris then struck out with his left hand, which after losing it when.. well he didn't want to remember it, he'd reconstructed himself. He struck the stranged in the side of the head with his hardened limb sending him flying to the ground. Pheris then activating an Electromagnetic pulse frying all electronics in the building and sending the room into darkness. Pheris' eyes adjusted quickly as they always did, and he prepared himself for another assault.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:43 pm

the man looked around as quickly as possible. he knew what has just happened. all electronics fried. even his voice changer. his first thoughts were to find a way out. and fast. gogogogogogogogogogo. he quickly ran into another room, but thanks to his quickness he grabbed the bag with him, leaving the guy slightly confused and searching. ((what exactly is in the bag? explain xD))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:57 pm

((problem is you won't be able to open the bag XP))
"shit." Pheris swore at himself. The stranger had taken off into another room and had somehow grabbed his bag. -well he won't be able to open it given the wards, but I bloody need the contents- "Nem is gonna kill me." Pheris sighed, before grabbing out his M4-RK and activating the backscatter system to give an overlay of the building. "Now where did you go?"
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:02 pm

(( dammit XD)) the man hid with his shadow powers and hoped he wouldn't be found, he began to scan the room he was in. in it was a few counters...a table...with some chairs and...a sink? looks like its a kitchen. he looked for windows and found he ran into a kitchen with no windows, OH COME ON ISNT EVERY KITCHEN SOPOSE TO HAVE A GIANT ASS WINDOW OVER THE SINK? oh well...he tried moved to another room when he spotted a nearby window in it. all he had to do was get out and not say a single word. damn his voice changer.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Pheris began walking down a corridor which he was sure the stranger at fled down, when the stone in his pocket began to vibrate.
"Someone's using powers." ((I should probably mention Magic is very uncommon)) Pheris walked down the corridor and stoppedcinfront of the doorway that his M4-RK indicated was a kitchen.
"huh, no windows, that's strange." Pheris said to himself.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:20 pm

(( no rules against magic #REBEL)) The man was now in the living room that looked like it was attached to the kitchen, and when the window was in plain sight he dashed right for it.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:26 pm

((didn't say there was just not everyone has it))
Pheris put out his left arm clotheslining the stranger and sending him crasing to the ground. "Oh there you are," Pheris said as he looked away from his M4-RK "you made alot of movement there."
Pheris then grabbed the stranger with his left hand pinning him to the ground.
"You mind returning what doesn't belong to you, or do I have to resort to some extreme measures?"
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:30 pm

the man was in a state of panic. everything was going wrong, how could have this man been able to even beat him?!?!? in his scrambled state of mine he let out a sonic scream, and with his voice changer broken and disabled, the scream was high pitched and ear bleeding. he wondered if he could break the guys ear drums.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:44 pm

"Sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you!" Pheris smirked, feigning deafness. The inner earpieces he'd developed had worked at treat now that he'd got a chance to test them.
"Did you just scream?" Pheris' expression turned dark "you really don't know who you're dealing with do you." He asked rhetorically tightening his grip.
"Now this is the last time give me back the bag before-"
"OI! what's going on in there!" Pheris was cut off.
-god dammit it's the bloody authorities, this guy is causing me the worst problems- Pheris thought to himself before shooting a hydro-net at the window to prevent entry and dragging the man up the stairs.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:56 pm

the man kicked and tried finding a way to leave this guys grasp. the outfit he wore today made him look like a big tuff deadly guy to mess with, but in reality he is nothing but short and weak...so kicking and struggling was the only option left he was forced to resort to...-damn me for being so weak!- he thought to himself. at the same instance he let out another sonic scream, forcing the windows of the house to break.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:58 pm

he also learned a new fact though. his sonic scream cant break a hydro net
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:05 pm

-geez this guy can wriggle- Pheris thought to himself as he dragged his would-be thief up the stair. -good thing he's light- Pheris entered another room without any windows, his M4-RK indicating it to be a study of some kind. He set the stranger in a chair, shot a hydro-net at the doorway, and stuck him with a nuerotoxin numbing his legs.
"Now your gonna tell me who sent you," Pheris took the bag out of the strangers hands, "and why they want these contents so bad."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:09 pm

everything was numb. mostly his legs. great. and now the man was trying to get him to talk. -shit- the man thought to himself. he sat there and stared at the guy, not saying a single word. remembering his voice changer was broken. even though he screamed two high pitched screams earlier.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:13 pm

"Not gonna talk? what was all that before about being my worst nightmare?" Pheris put the messenger bag around his shoulders. "you're gona have to talk at some point." I mean Nem's probably heard the ruckus you've caused and will be checking out his turf," Pheris put his face very close to the man's "and he's alot scarier than me."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:17 pm

the man tried to move his face back more, for the danger of the guy seeing how....weak looking he really is. ideas shot through his head...maybe...if he had enough magic left he could summon something? but what? the man still kept silent
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Pheris looked at his left hand then to the stranger.
"you wana know what this hand can do." he asked rhetorically before electroshocking the stranger with his hand. suddenly his stone began vibrating again. He pulled it out of his pocket, it resembled the head of a dragon, which had long been extinct.
"So you are the magic user, intersting." Pheris stepped away.
"you know how much you'd go for in the black market?"
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down