Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brought to life

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Brought to life - Page 3 Empty Re: Brought to life

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:09 am

'Well...sigh...alright fine.'

When the cops finally broke in, they quickly made there way to a corner and hid there, waiting for the right moment. After a few minutes of waiting in the darkness they finally come upstairs. -closer...closer- Rin thought. And then the ear bleeding scream came again. And when they had the moment, Rin and Pheris ran like hell.
((Sorry for long response, fell asleep again, and ok))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:40 am

Pheris, glad for his earpieces, ran past the guards as they clutched their ears. He was sure he saw blood coming from their earholes.
"You've got one hell of a scream." he told Rin. They ran down the stairs and what Pheris remebered was the way to the exit.
"There you are." There was a guard at the doorway blocking the exit. Pheris slid between the guards open legs sending his left fist into the guards family jewels, flipping him over. Pheris quickly checked behind him that Rin was still behind him.
((Sorry I'm might not be overly frequent today))
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:22 am

(( ah don't worry its fine xD))

Rin couldn't help but laugh at the guard as he ran by Pheris, his speed being so fast he had to slow himself on purpose so Pheris could catch up. soon they were both outside running like their lives depended on it. which they did. it felt like hours of non-stop running even though with there speed it was only 10 minutes until they finally reached a safer place.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:34 am

(I have an idea for a corrupt, female officer. I'd like to take a few independent posts to set her up before directly interacting with your characters, if you don't mind me tagging along at this point? No worries if you want to keep this to yourselves since I've not proven the most reliable poster. No insults will be taken) Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:38 am

(( Sure! go right ahead don't worry xD, and im pretty sure chaos will be ok with it. hez awesome like dat :3 ))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 am

(I don't doubt that you're probably right, but if it comes to it, I'll come up with a death scene for my character. XD) Judith 'Justice' Brimstone held position on the building across from where the lawbreakers had fought through her fellow officers. She watched through the scope of her rifle as they broke free of the building and took off down the street. She took a breath and said into her mic with little enthusiasm, "Suspects are fleeing east. Get a cordon up..." then with another sigh, "...Or don't, you know what, I don't give a shit, I'm done for the night." She pulled her helmet off revealing her long, unnaturally deep, red hair and luminescent, blue eyes, punctuated further by her extremely pale skin, before tossing her helmet to her spotter and saying, "See that it gets checked." She pulled her rifle up from the roof and the barrel collapsed shorter, the stabilizer folding up and becoming a grip and the stock shortening until the entire gun had gone from a sniper rifle to an assault rifle. She ejected the unused sniper mag and stashed it before pulling the magazine of AR round and plugging it in, then tossing the whole thing on her back and leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:01 am

((ahahahah how did I know you were gonna give your character red hair? XD aaah I so called it ))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:03 pm

(lol Have had a thing for red hair at least from the time that I played the old BloodRayne 1 and 2 games. Even thought about making this character's eyes green but thought I'd hold back from making her even more of a copy. XD) After leaving the building, Justice walked into a bar not well known for it's pleasant company with no hesitation. The armor and gun were a dead giveaway that she was law enforcement but everyone knew she wasn't just to be feared for her badge. She walked up to the bar and the man behind it gave her a glance and asked, "The usual, Judy?" She cocked her head slightly and warned, "You know, if I didn't like you so much I'd kill you for calling me that." She nodded at the bottle she always preferred and turned on her stool eyeing the patrons until she saw the man she wanted. When the glass hit the bar behind her she said, "Hold it for me." before getting to her feet and swinging the gun from her shoulder. (Gonna cut this into multiple posts so others don't have to read it all at once 'cause it's long and basically all me but I'm establishing her character. Sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:08 pm

(Alright)
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:10 pm

She kept her rifle aimed low and shouted to a table of three men, "Hey!" causing them to get up and begin to run. She smiled and fired a hydro-net, capturing the one with short hair that she'd recognized, the other two stopping to try and help him. As they reached for the net she closed the space and swung the butt of the gun against the first man's arm, knocking it away and receiving a counter of the third man lunging at her. She ducked low and caught him in the stomach with her shoulder, lifting him up and over while letting go of her rifle's grip and grabbing the airborne man at the wrist. At the same time her gun collapsed further, grip flipping down into a guard in front of her hand while the barrel and stock both shortened until it was a large pistol pointed straight at man number two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:17 pm

He put his hands up and Justice smiled as she said, "No, no. You don't get to interfere in a police investigation and then give up." before shooting the man in his knee and then firing a hydro-net over him. The third man started to move and she bent his wrist so far there was a crack and scream, the nearly emptied bar becoming more so by the second as she pointed the weapon at him and sneered, "And you don't get to attack an officer of the law and live." The man barely had time to start his next scream when her gun sounded the end of his life. She walked over to the bar, grabbed the glass, downed it, then walked over to the first man she'd taken down, her gun morphing back into a rifle with the barrel pushed under his neck as she questioned, "There was a disturbance in my sector tonight Genzle. I want to know why..." (Corrupt, murdering, drinking, female badass established. XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:18 pm

(yessssssssssss xD)
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:49 pm

((I like))
Gunshots ran throughout the district.
"Oh god I have a feeling i know who that is, and Nem is nowhere near as scary as her."
Pheris realized where they were and ducked into the crawlspace which housed one of his lesser known workshops.
"Good thing your small, not a lot of peaple can fit through there." Pheris then set to work fixing his M4-RK. His hands were a blur as he grabbed pieces and tools and started working them into the unit. Pheris also grabbed a few killjoys, upgrading them to be sonic resistant, and topped up his hydro-nets.
"Say hello to the new and improved M-RK5." Pheris said holding up his device.
"Now to get out of here."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:23 am

Justice sat in a booth in the nearly empty bar, her feet up on the man she'd hydro-netted with her gun on the table and a fresh glass in her hand while other officers walked through the door after getting the call. They didn't look pleased with her nonchalance or her explanation that the two men she'd shot had been wounded and killed respectively, both in self-defense. She took a long, slow pull from the glass before putting it down with a clank of the ice in it. Officer Daren Kalnov insisted, "You can't just shake down the locals with no procedure followed, damn it! Now file your report and get home so I can forget that I saw you drinking while you were still on the clock." Justice picked up the glass again as she countered, "I'll file my report after my shift, no overtime required." giving him a less-than-disarming smile. Daren narrowed his eyes and said, "You need to take a break, Judith." She finished the drink and slammed the glass down, correcting him as she reached into the glass, "It's Justice..." before pulling out a single cube, carefully, sensually using her lips to remove the remaining alcohol, before then tossing it across the room, pulling her rifle off the table and firing a single round through the cube and into the bar wall, ignoring the guns that were pulled by the other officers in shock while finishing, "... and my judgment is perfect."

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:58 am

"You know I used to have a friend in the force. His name was Daren." Pheris said as he grabbed some gear incase of on the fly repairs.
"Sadly I don't think he can help us now. Not without getting himself in trouble." Pheris stopped and looked at Rin.
"I nearly forgot, did you want me to fix your voice changer?" He said as he grabbed his mouth protector and goggles. "You never know when we'll need it."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:01 am

Rin had forgotten all about his voice changer as he ran around town with Pheris.

'y-yeah thanks. I completely forgot about it..'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:18 am

Justice had walked out of the bar with a slight buzz in her brain that felt almost as good as the cold gun's weight on her back. She took it slow, walking through the street and breathing in the damp, polluted air. Her body felt like it thrived here, breathed in the garbage and turned it into fuel for hunting her prey. Even as she took in the grime and grit that she loved, she listened, the modifications to her ears, like her eyes, feeding enhanced levels of information to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:16 pm

((man are you serious, bionic woman?))
"Ok now give it a try." Pheris said finishing the repairs on Rin's voice changer. After confirming that it worked at an improved level the pair began to moved on. Dodging through streets and back alleys, completely avoiding police routes indicated by the M-RK5, they stopped outside a secluded shop. 'Derick's Dodgy Deals' the sign read. Pheris turned to Rin.
"Wait out here I have some things I need to take care," He quickly added "I won't be long." Before giving Rin a smile and going inside.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Rin sat outside around the corner in an alleyway so the shadows could conceal him, he messed around with his voice changer till he finally turned it back on, giving him a fake deep voice again. It was about an hour since Pheris whent inside and Rin started getting a little pissed.

'where the hell is he?'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:35 pm

(Eyes and ears of a predator, hence the "luminescent blue eyes" from before. Wink ) If her information was correct, she knew which "vendor" to keep an eye on, so Justice kept her pace slow as she approached the next turn. There was no way to hide the fact that she was the law, but it was possible she could have a more thrilling hunt if they saw her anyway. She walked out onto the corner at the end of the street, giving only a swift glance of her eyes in the direction of Derick's storefront and, sure enough, catching a glance of someone standing outside. She made subtle motions with her hands that ran the "snapshot" of him through her database but turned up nothing. "Must not be a criminal... or he's one that's modified himself somehow." It wasn't unusual for someone to change faces after getting a record, or even splurge for a high tech camouflage system if the had the money, so she continued her route, heading to circle around the block and come back to the store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:41 pm

"Look I told you I'm leaving town. Got in real deep. Just make sure she gets it she'll be safe from now on." Pheris handed the bag over the counter. Getting an indication from his M-RK5 that someone had checked the police database he checked it.
"Shit that's Rin, someone's close." He whispered to himself.
"Dammit I have to go Derick, just make sure she gets it." Pheris quickly made his way to the outside of the store to where Rin was waiting.
"We have to move, now," Pheris told Rin in an urgent voice "you've been run through the database, luckly you've come up negative though." He then set up a Nancy-Boy ,which would scramble any augments temporarily when set off, then headed down the alleyway activating his own voice changer in his mouth guard.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Once she was past the crosswalk and out of sight, Justice began a jog, attempting to get around the block and to the opposite crosswalk of the previous street so that if she'd been spotted she could catch them fleeing the other way. She got there too late, seeing that they'd already left, then judging that they'd taken the alleyway. She swore under her breath at the loss of distance though in truth her heart jumped to a higher rate at the chance to stalk them for a little while before getting her chance to take them down. She gave chase.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:19 pm

((lol you forgot about my Nancy-Boy))
The Nancy-Boy activates scrambling all tech in a small space. Pheris gets the indication on his M-RK5 that the Nancy-Boy has been set off.
"I knew we were being followed, the Nancy-Boy should slow down anyone with tech, but we need to keep moving." Pheris checked his
M-RK5 for an overlay of the district.
"Ok down here we can use the linked up tunnels to try and evade the upperground." The duo quickly ducked into a tunnel system.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:01 am

Justice growled when not only did her sight scramble and her hearing become garbled noise, but all the sensory overload was quickly turning her buzz into a headache. She flipped the guard on her arm, exposing the controls there and felt the braille on the keys before tapping in commands. It still took a minute for her sight and hearing to focus in and once it did she was still, and would be, without her data overlays for another couple of minutes. She laughed as the pain subsided and spit on the alley pathway before muttering, "So, someone's geared up to have some fun." Her smile persisted even as she started moving again, her adrenaline now really kicking up in the ensuing anticipation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:28 am

((man I think i've actually fallen for your character lol))
"Comeon another dead end." Pheris was beginning to get frustrated at the lack of accuracy that the tunnel overlay was giving, he could still pick up dead ends early but his M-RK5 range could only extend so far. Rin hadn't spoken in awhile and he was concerned that he was mad at him.
"You ok Rin?" Pheris asked, though his voice sounded different it was still laced with concern "look we'll get out of this I promise."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next