Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:57 am

I sit there for a few minutes trying to grasp what the hell that was. I take with me all the things I did before, eat the peanuts and then rush down the hall to the second door on the left (what ya gonna give me this time? xD)
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:04 am

--Day:3--
You open the door. There is a table with food on it. A man and a naked woman sit at the table. there is also a small neko eating. There is another man with scars standing. They all suddenly look at you.

--Day:4--
You suddenly wake up confused at what just happened. the items you had taken lie on the floor as well as an empty bag of peanuts.

What do you do now?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:05 am

Name: Jatal Fudgement (or just Jatal)
Nationality: Was born in Antarctica to Irish and Russian parents
Clothing: Black boots and baggy cargo pants with a suit top consisting of a black coat, white shirt and black tie.
Skills: Engineer, People person, One-handed weapon

Last edited by Fatal on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:18 am

Jatal:You wake up in a room, not sure how long you've been out. there is clutter everywhere around you. There is a door in front of you with a piece of board blocking it from being opened.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 am

Jatal searches the room for usefulness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:33 am

Jatal:searching around the room you discover a phrase book, it's cover unreadable, as well as a metal torch. You still reckon there's more but you never were good at finding things.

What do you do?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:50 am

Take the torch and book, try to study the book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:01 am

:Jatal: you attempt to study the book but after much time you barely retain anything. you've wasted a lot of time. the day wears on.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:11 am

Leave the book but take the torch, readying it as a weapon. Try to use the handle of the torch to pry the board loose. If not search the room again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:48 am

Jatal:(One-Handed Weapon)Failing to completely pry the loose, you hit it really hard out of frustration. Success. The board lies on the ground in half. it looks like it could take a few hard hits before it would break.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:53 am

If Jatal can carry half or both pieces, then take them. Either way, peek as carefully as possible out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:25 am

Jatal:You take both pieces. both pieces have nails in them but one is a lot shorter than the other. you open the door. There is a hallway to your left. Across the hall from from you are two doors.to your right is another door which is completely barred up. there is onther on your side of the hall.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:27 am

Walk slowly to the other door on my side and put my ear against it to listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:01 pm

You walk up to the door and listen. You here silence. Either this door is soundproof or there is nothing noisy on the other side. the day is beginning to end.

What do you do?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:54 pm

( sorry for not posting you guys, I am just letting Fatal have a day to himself to get use to it XD)
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:21 am

Jatal tries to open the door and peek inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:34 am

Jatal: You open the door. it appears to be the plumbing for the entire facilty. there is a large puddle of the ground where one of the pipes must have burst. there is a valve that appears to be off.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:50 am

Jatal searches the room, tries to avoid the puddle and attempts to figure out what will happen if he uses the valve without actually turning it yet. (If moves like this take multiple turns it's fine Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:54 am

(Debuff:Tiredness-Skills fail more often)The day has become night. You are beginning to feel tired your brain not working effectively. (Engineer:Skill Fail) You turn the valve and water goes everywhere. you quickly turn it off. well that was successful.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:57 am

Jatal will backtrack to his original room and try to rest in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:04 am

You find a space on the ground that isn't covered in junk. this'll be an uncomfortable sleep but it'll have to do. you sleep the night away.

--Day:5--
(Debuff:Stiffness-Physical tasks are more difficult,Groginess-Skills unavailable)You awaken on the floor, you had a really uncomfortable sleep and you can feel it. you get up with some difficulty. You somehow managed to sleep on the phrase book without realising. the room is unchanged.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:05 am

Jatal searches the junk one more time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 am

I took a whole day to rest and collect my thoughts after both of those strange experiences and I finally get up, not eating anything cause I feel full. but I take everything I had taken before, but this time I take my time to try to combine my items to see what I can get. when I finished I leave my room and head down the hall to the second door on the right. (right. NOT left. )
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am

--Day:5--
Jatal:(Debuff:Stiffness-Physical tasks are more difficult,Groginess-Skills unavailable)You search the junk again but come up with nothing but the book from earlier, and a few bolts.

How do you proceed?

Kuro:(Buff:Well Rested-Tasks are easier)Looking at the metal shard you realise you could wrap one end with the rags you'd found (New Item:Makeshift Blade-good at decapitation). you make your way down the hall and check the second door on the right. It appears to be the plumbing for the entire facilty. There is water everywhere. There is a valve that appears to be off, it's looks recently used.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:43 am

Take the bolts then head back to the door and peak out. (new day, expecting new threats XD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next