Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:08 am

--Day:2--
You male your way down the hall, your groginess dissapating. You notice that there is a lot of stuff on the ground. you make it to the end of the hallway. infront of you is a door aswell as another door to your right.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:22 am

noticing the mass amounts of stuff around I decide to take a quick look around first. hoping to find something useful before checking one of the rooms.

((question btw when I use one of my items does it like disappear and I cant use it again? like the wire I used at the beginning?))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:21 am

((Stuff in your inventory may change depending. you will know if something is one use when you use it.
(Scavenger) You search around the hall. you find several items of use including more wire, a pillow, and some other items you can no longer carry.

What do you do?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:29 am

'well at least I can use this pillow for a bit of better sleeping. don't know what im gonna do with all this damn wire though.'

I quickly get up and head to the door in front of me.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:58 am

(Debuff:Overburdened-cannot collect items) You try the door infront of you. it opens with abit of work. there appears to be more hallway. there are 4 doors 2 each side.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:21 am

I back out really quick, needing to check the other stuff before I head down more hallways. I first head back to the four doors I started with and I take out the sharp metal piece and head to the door i have a bad feeling toward.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:10 am

Taking out the metal shard, you find it is too sharp to get a proper grip on. (Latent Skill:Intuition) your gut tells you you shouldn't enter the room without a weapon of some sort.

Now what?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:20 am

'ah dammit...'
I back away and head down the hallway again, but this time turning to the door on my right.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:30 am

(Debuff:Overburdened-cannot pick up items)The door on your right is looked. it looks quite sturdy. (Athlete) The day is wearing on but your athleticism allows you to carry on.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:36 am

I attempt to use one of my many wires to pick the lock, hopeing it would work.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 pm

(The Thief: Skill Fail) The lock is impossible to pick. You lose some wire attempting to pick it.

Now what?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:14 pm

I curse under my breath and move away from the door. I look down the long hallway and walk down it, I pick the first door on my right to look at first.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Attempting to pick the lock reveals that the door wasn't locked. Trying the door reveals that it is jammed. There appears to be some obstruction on the other side. (Latent Skill:Intuition)You can tell there is something important on the other side of the door but there is no getting in at this point.

What do you do?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:43 pm

'luck isn't on my side today is it?'

i move away from the door and try the one across from it.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:01 pm

trying this door finally gives you some success. opening the door reveals a pretty clean room, with a desk in the middle and some filing cabinets in the corner. it's beginning to become dark.

What do you do?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:04 pm

(these days are ending ABNORMALY QUICKLY. xD)

noticing the setting sun, i quickly check the desk and filing cabinets hoping there is useful stuff that i can also carry.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:11 pm

((nah you just woke up really late XD))
checking the cabinets shows that it is locked. the desk has a nice shining pen on it but past that you cannot carry any more items. (Athlete)it's getting late but you don't really feel it.

Now what?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:35 am

'damn'
i take a quick walk down to the room i had slept in, by the time i got there...i had a feeling it would be a good idea to sleep. i take the pillow i had out and laid it down for comfort. then i laid down myself and waited for sleep to take me. hoping i could get more done tomorrow.

Last edited by (IR) Leader Electra on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:43 am

You lay down, with the pillow providing great comfort. feel to slept quickly. the night ends quickly.

--Day:3--
(Buff:Refreshed-Tasks are a lot easier)You awaken from your slumber full of vim and vigor ready to start the new day. that pillow really worked wonders. (Latent Skill:Intuition)You wonder if you should check your pockets to see what you have.

How would you like to continue?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:44 am

i decide to sit up on the bed and empty my pockets a little so i can have more room to carry stuff.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:00 am

(Buff:Refreshed-Tasks are a lot easier)you empty out you pockets.(Inventory)empty lighter, a large sharp metal shard, a bundle of rags (hmm), a medical book in another language, some wire, a grainola bar, some empty wrappers, a key to your room, more wire, a shiny pen, (The Thief)you also find a couple bags of peanuts you must have picked up without noticing, thank you kleptomania.

How would you like to proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:04 am

i put everything in a pile under my pillow, but i took with me the metal shard, about 5 pieces of wire, the key to my room and the shiny pen. i feel like the pen will come in handy. i also grab one of the peanut bags and eat it. i then get up and head out the door. this time i head to the room with the horrible smell though and i pull out the pen. maybe just maybe. i can use the tip to stab something if i need to. i take a quick look around it.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:15 am

(Buff:Refreshed-Tasks are a lot easier)The pen is mightier than the sword. you hear a groan come from the other side of the door. fuck that, now you are certain there is a zombie on the other side. (Latent Skill:Intuition)Your guts tell you there's something important on the otherside of the door but you're definatly not good enough with a pen to do anything to a zombie.

What now?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:23 am

I slowly and quietly back away, the word 'nope' repeating in my mind over and over. when I am a safe distance away I make my way down the hallway again and inspect the second door on the left.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:57 pm

You open the door to find a dancing monkey in the middle of it. It has a shirt on which reads: My Name Is Fatal. You suddenly wake up in your room on your bed. WTF just happened?

What's your next move?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next