Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Midnight Chapter 2: Enter the Deathdealer

Go down

Total Midnight Chapter 2: Enter the Deathdealer Empty Total Midnight Chapter 2: Enter the Deathdealer

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:16 am

"All in." Jace sat there with a smug look on his face as the man across from him put all his money in the center of the table. A smirk crossed his face as he put his own money in the center.
"Fine I'll see you," he placed his cards on the table, "Royal Flush, read 'em and weep." The man across from him threw his cards in the middle with an angry grunt and stood pointing a finger at him.
"You cheat you motherfucker!" The man was fuming.
"Well now, don't be a sore loser." Jace said with another smirk crossing his face.
"I'll teach you not to look so smug- hurk." The man began to draw a large knife from his pocket when suddenly there was dagger in his throat and another in  his chest.
"Now now, no need to be rude." Jace began to get up, the man had dropped to knife and was clutching at his throat gurgling, blood spitting up from his mouth.
"Especially when your a wanted man with a contract on your head." Jace finally got up and collected his winnings.
"Well gentlemen, it's been fun, but now I must take my leave." the men either side of him simply stared at him dumbstruck as he got up and left, leaving a card on the dead man's chest as he gurgled his last breath, the card bore the image of the Jack of Hearts with the dagger through the heart and the jack's face replaced with a skull.

(more to come)
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down