Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the steamroom

2 posters

Go down

the steamroom Empty the steamroom

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:57 am

Demons. great another lot. I throw my hand onto the ground sending out shockwaves destroying the demons in flaming light. this place seems to have everything. angels lay broken in the room behind me. demon ash infont of me. I wonder what the next room holds for me. I kick open the door revealing the next room to be a labyrinth of sorts. well this should be fun. changing forms again I take the form of a greater darkling. my interchanging sword/dagger in one hand my pistol in the other. I quickly duck around the corner rapidly unloading my pistol. shades. well i suppose that was to be expected. i gather the lost souls feeding on them. hopefully i don't encounter the minotaur too early. i proceed.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the steamroom Empty Re: the steamroom

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:25 am

((underground anything goes))

there was suddenly a blinding light that forced you to stop in your tracks. it nearly blinded you, when it faded you found it was an angel. she stared at you for a long moment before pulling out a holy blade and lashing out at you. greaaaat it is a corrupted angel.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 am

great angels were bad enough, but corrupted angels were unpredictable. I switch my dagger to sword engulfing it in black flame. I had not absorbed enough souls for the next transformation and I'd rather keep this form if I'm to get past the Minotaur. I dive out the way parry the strike before firing my pistol in the angels direction.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:32 am

the angel pulled the blade up in one quick motion, fending off the bullet and sending it toward the wall. she dove down once more and lashed at you, it seemed like she was aiming for your arm.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:39 am

That's A little predictable. I parry the obviously telegraphed attack, kicking the angel slamming it into the wall. I fire more shots off while I gap it down the Labyrinth losing myself in the maze of walls.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:22 am

Well this is great. I'd had a plan before that angel showed up. I make my way through the Labyrinth taking turns almost at random. I turn the corner and end up running into a group of hoplites. great and they've spotted me too. I switch my blade back to dagger, switching into an underhand grip. I quickly run towards them laying down suppressive fire with my pistol. the shots ring off their shields doing little damage. once I'm close enough I quickly jump and rebound off the wall, getting around their formation. I quickly end their lives taking their energy for myself.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun May 11, 2014 8:34 am

left, right, right, left, left, shit. that last turn landed me right behind the minotaur. It doesn't take long for it to sense my presence, turning around to face me. It held a large double-edged battleaxe which it held in only one hand. It was by far three times my size and did not look happy to see me. The minotaur took one look at me, blowing a puff of hot air in my general direction, it lowered it's head charging me. It covered the distance between us in an instant barely giving me time to dodge as it crashed through one of the walls.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: