Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernaturality 101

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Supernaturality 101 - Page 4 Empty Re: Supernaturality 101

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:31 pm

'they are my tears. they form whenever I cry and they hit the ground.'

Yukina turned to Ruby and pinched herself, a tear fell from her left eye and before it hit the ground it turned into a pure little pearl.

'I produce different kinds...pearls, sapphires..., Ruby's....Opals....all kinds of jewels, gems, and crystals in different shapes and sizes. even other-worldly gems. like one called Astral-Era Crystal. FrostFire diamond...Warp-whole crystal...even monster and demon crystals that are suppose to help power us monsters and demons. Ice Goddess Crystal. Incubus Crystal. Yuki Onna Crystal. Vampire Crystal...etc...but I make a rare and signature Crystal that is worth Millions. selling even just one of them will make you a Millionaire...I decide what ones I want to cry though...'

she suddenly blushed realizing how much she just talked. she shut up right away and finished her dress.

Last edited by (IR) Leader Electra on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:35 pm

Ruby glanced over at Axxe, hoping he'd say this low enough for him not to hear, "That's pretty cool, but, sorry I made you cry." before turning and walking away embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Yukina got up and rushed over to Ruby.

'd-do you think...we could hang out? I-it does get pretty lonely without a friend...'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:02 pm

If Ruby's cheeks weren't already red then they would have turned so right then but he tried to keep his composure as he said, "Yeah, that's true. Sure, but what would you like to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:11 pm

her face lit up with joy and for the first time she had a genuine smile and not some evil smirk.

'hehe lets explore~!'

she pulled him along, giggling. their first stop was in front of Mister Lin's math class.

'Nope.'

she pulled him along again.
-one whole day later-

they had been exploring for the day, and ended outside where everyone would get breaks between classes. they were eating ice-cream.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Ruby was smiling with his ice cream in his hand, saying, "This was a really good idea Yukina, I'm glad I decided to follow you, even if I am a little tired now." trying to keep his ice-cream from running down his hand as it melted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Yukina fell back into the grass and stared at her ice-cream.

'you know, where I am from its not called Ice-cream, its called Sweet Snow'

she blushed.

'ah...sorry just saying random things. its nice to remember my home.'

she trailed off into her own thoughts for a minute
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Ruby shrugged and tried to sound nonchalant as he said, "It's alright, why don't you tell me more about where you come from? If you want to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:38 pm

'well...I come from a little Snow Town named Breeze. I know its a weird name but, nothing is really normal in this world now is it? we were the richest in the town because I had the special skill to cry valuable gems. not every Yuki Onna can do that. im pretty sure im still the only one that can do that to. me and my family did everything together. but the happiness eventually changed...when I became 10 years old my mother whent a little....psycho. she worried for me mostly. so she forcefully dressed me up because I wasn't born a gi-'

she stopped herself and shot up from the spot she was in.

'I-im sorry...its getting kind of late isn't it?...I-I think I'll see you tomorrow ok?

she rushed off to her dorm building.

((yes. she. is. a. He. #DEALWITHIT))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Dealing with it has now commenced) Ruby called out for her to wait but she just ran away and left him there wondering what that was about. She'd clearly been about to reveal something about her birth but he just shrugged, figuring it probably had something to do with her Yuki Onna upbringing but not understanding why she had to run away. He was still wondering about it by the time he got to his own dorm and went inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:08 pm

( XD )

-the next morning-
tick..tock...tick...tock....BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ.
*smash*
'god...damn...alarm....clocks...'

he slowly slid out of bed and headed for the mirror.

'aw...the wig fell off.'

he began getting properly dressed up.

-INTRODUCTION-

hi...my name is Yoruko Kurai. I am a Demon child from a legendry lord of demons. I possess many unlocked talents that I don't bother trying to find because I can never show who I really am. because 99% of my life I have been disguised as a Yuki Onna named Yukina. though I can do everything she does. I do cry gems, crystals all that stuff. and one of my powers is ice/snow. and yes I do fly. my life has been concealed ever since I was 10 years old. my 'step mother' Yamara Yanakori was a maid to my real father when he was still alive. she offered to take me in and raise me when my father was finally killed. when she took me to her home in Breeze, she raised me to a certain extent until people started asking questions. when it became to risky she finally concealed who I really was.'
*looks at self in mirror before putting the disguise on*
I am a medium height and I have purple/blue hair that goes past my shoulders. all natural. i cant tell you much past that, since i don't really do much else. it all relies on Yukina. but i guess my battle stance or whatever or...yeah...i stick to the shadows, but im suppose to have powers and moves and abilities but im suppose to find them out and discover what they are. i guess that's all i can really tell you. don't worry, hopefully i'll have something more in the future.

-END INTRODUCTION-

'ah that's better. full disguise and working voice change.'

she grabs her school bag and runs downstairs to make it in time for class.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:09 pm

( got the purple/blue hair color idea from my profile picture)
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:13 pm

(nice) Ruby woke up, not remembering when he went to bed. He rolled out of bed and onto his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Axxe, not being the kind to sleep, had been working out in the Gym since the early hours of the morning. After Bench-pressing what could've been an Elephant, he got up and dried himself off with a towel. Not wearing a shirt revealed two things about Axxe, one that he had a tattoo of Grimm on his back, and two that his torso had some large scars on it. He looked at himself in the mirror running his hand across the scar over his heart, where a large holy sword had pierced right through.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Ruby walked into the gym and thought, "Great, this freakin' guy. before grabbing one of the treadmills and putting it up to a fifteen mph running speed. Something about the run always got his focus into gear, narrowing his vision until he could only focus on moving forward, somehow always left him feeling more focused on anything he put his mind to later in the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:49 pm

Yukina peeked her head around the corner into the gym and walked in, finding the two of them there. 'tehe' she pulled something from her bag. a. watergun. she shot it at the back of Ruby's neck and laughed as she put it back in her bag and whent over to get the basket-ball.

((the gym is fucking huge im telling you this now.))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:13 pm

((Yeh I could've guessed))
Not bothering with the incubus on the treadmill, even if he didn't like him, Axxe headed toward one of the training rooms for some meditation.
"The girls'll probably join me later." he muttered to himself hoping they weren't too long, he felt uncomfortable when they weren't nearby. He entered the room which had swords on the weapon rack, maybe he could get a bit of practice in after his meditation. He sat in the middle of the room, pulling out his headset and playing some Lindsey Stirling.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:32 am

(Love Lindsey Stirling! XD ) Ruby felt the water hit the back of his neck, throwing his concentration a bit as he yelled over the sounds of the treadmill and himself running, "When I'm done I'll get you back by giving you a big, sweaty hug if you don't cut it out!" before chuckling and then putting his focus back into the run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:48 pm

After about the third Lindsey Stirling song had played through the Duality Sisters finally entered the room Axxe was in.

--Bio time cos we need one--
Nix and Kora Duality. Two sister's who share a single soul amongst them. They are both living weapons aswell, turning into guantlets or claws. Kora has a bubbly personality which can quickly turn into a temper if pissed off. Nix is more inward not showing a lot of emotion and is always calm and collected. Kora's skin colour is completely white as opposed to here sister's which is pitch black. These two are never found separate from one another. They both transferred at the same time Axxe L. Grimm did though no connection has been concluded.
--Bio ends--

"Hey Axxe, hows the meditation going." Kora yelled in her usual girly fashion. "You realise meditation require quite calming sounds." Nix said to her sister. "Oh, sorry," She whispered "hey Axxe, hows the meditation going." Axxe got up and turned to the sisters. "well you two are late as usual, but that's fine. I think It's time we practiced out sword play. He tossed a sword at each of the sisters before drawing two of his own. "Lets dance."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Yukina had began watching them and their swordplay for awhile, studying all the moves they were doing.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Axxe parried and reposted against Kora and Nix, effectively shutting down all of their strikes. Suddenly he turned tossing the sword which embedded itself in the wall near Yukina, giving her the fright of her life. "Well I see you like to watch. Maybe you'd like to join me in the ring?" He indicated the sword then the ring he was standing in.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:05 pm

she looked down to the ground with a slightly depressed look, remembering that 'her' dad told her to never touch weapons. even for a demon lord, he needed to protect his 'daughter' from things like that.

'ah no thanks, i dont use swords much anyway, more of a magic person. i just like to watch though.'

she gave an innocent smile.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:18 pm

"Well suit yourself, it's a shame, I'd like to met you in the ring sometime, under your rules of course. there's so much more you can learn about a person through combat." Axxe blocked and countered the surprise blow Kora was attempting while his back was turned. "Come on Kora you know not to attack me from behind." "Dammit Axxe you're just to good at this."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Ruby pushed the treadmill as high as it would go, twenty-five mph, and gunned it into his finish. He then leaped, doing a flip over the control panel and hitting the off button while upside down before landing on his feet. He was smiling and sweating, but he was ready for his day now, grabbing a towel and heading for the showers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:36 am

Yukina whent wide and eyed and blushed, she repeated what Axxe said in a whisper 'learn about a person...' Axxe saw by the look on her face that she was hiding something as she bolted out of the gym and headed for her reading class that was soon to start.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum