Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Again

2 posters

Go down

Life Again Empty Life Again

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:17 pm

You're dead. well you're pretty sure you're dead. you don't remember how you died, or barely who you were before. All you really have is a name. and what you can only guess is what you died in. Sorry I seem to have short term memory, who are you again?

(enter character data)

Before you sits a man clad in red, his matching suit and pants giving him the feel of sophistication.
"Ah child I see that you have died but alas we have no room for you yet. Now you can spend your days going insane of perhaps you'd like to accept my deal. No, no don't be silly it won't cost you your soul, not yet anyway, the first two transactions shall be free." You're not sure about this individual infront of you. He has however confirmed that you are dead. He waves a contract infront of you, which for some inexplicable reason you sign without a thought.
"Good, good. Now for the transactions, first things first I shall grant you life again, I'll even allow you to decide which life you want. Second I'll grant you a gift from my collection, this one will be free, but any more will cost you." he made a flourishing gesture.
"Now which gift would you like before I send you on your way?"

[Gifts]
Gift of Strength: Increases your strength beyond regular limitations
Gift of Speed: Increases the speed that you can run beyond that of human limitations
Gift of Agility: Increases your reflexes beyond human standards
Gift of Charm: well now are you charming
Gift of Senses: increases your sense of smell, taste, sound, and touch

"Oh yes that'll definitely come in handy. now to bring you back to the life you have chosen."

[Life 1]
You're in a forest, you have been stalking your prey for some time. Catching sight of it again, you slowly make your way down wind, and attempt to blind-side it. Suddenly your prey becomes spooked, and takes off. You know it wasn't you, you were too careful. Someone approaches.

[Life 2]
The Underworld, it's just a regular bar, well that's what most people seem to think. The 'costumes' that look so life-like, simply look that way cos they are real, but it puts on a show for the locals so they don't even seem to realise. You're working the late-shift tonight, pouring drinks was something you were good at.
"Hey do you mind if I get a drink now, and possibly your company later?"

[Life 3]
Another street brawl, This time you were out-numbered and out-armed. You take out another one coming at you, but there's only so long you can do this. Suddenly the tides turn as you're back-up arrives, you're still out numbered but you're side now out skills them. Your second takes their spot at your side as the enemy attempts to charge you.

[Life 4]
you're lying on the ground face up, staring at the sky, you suddenly pat yourself down, making sure you've sustained no wounds. When none present themselves, you sit yourself upright. It's a mess around you, goods and bits of junk strewn across the ground, a body lays motionless away from you, next to you a weapon with what you are sure is your blood. Suddenly a hand juts out infront of you.
"Hey you look like you need a hand, you alright?"

Last edited by Last Chaos Lord on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Life Again Empty Re: Life Again

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Character Data:
Name: Evanesy Jirasama
Age: 16 but he is as tall as an 18 year old. ((Lets just pretend this bar hires the underaged.))
Hair:Long with red and black random streaks. ((He likes to change it sometimes though))
Eyes: Golden.
Appearance: He is a young Lithe boy, he has naturally porcelain white skin, and has the sweetest smile that would charm just about anyone.
Personality: despite his dark and gloomy appearance, he is actually very kind hearted and sweet and very open minded.
Clothes: anything with black. He has a thing for wearing fishnet shirts around the house though.....don't ask.
Preference: Gay with a side of gay rainbow with extra gay sprinkled on top.

Background: Evanesy had been apart of a wealthy family growing up, but at the age of 8 he was thrown into a car and taken to the furthest orphanage possible. He had a crappy life growing up in the orphanage so he doesn't like talking about his past. ((That's why the background is so short))

Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:33 am

It took a moment for Evanesy to realize he was behind his usual bar counter at The Underworld, he took in his surroundings for a moment before looking at the girl in front of him, he thought to himself maybe i just dozed off and had a creepy daydream...? yeah lets leave it at that. he smiled at the girl and quickly whipped up one of his best drinks for her. "I can certainly give you the drink, but define your meaning of company." Evanesy laughed to himself before sliding the drink over to the girl.

((He picked the gift of Senses btw))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:03 am

[Life 2]
Name: Syn Malifil
Hair: a deep blueish purple which comes down to just above the shoulders. It often gets in her eyes which annoys her. she will on occasion braid parts of it.
Eyes: A baby blue with tinges of gold ans pale yellow.
Appearance: Small and fragile looking form, she has pale skin and a face that could get her away with murder.
Personality: can be shy at times, but at others she can be extremely confident. completely unpredictable at times.
Clothing: like the color blue but can vary depending on her mood, quite often likes shiny materials. always wears dresses.
Preference: Abit too young to be thinking about that yet.

Backstory: known as a Dragon Keeper, she always has her small baby dragon with her. Due to her parents being dead, she lives with her brothers who are also Dragon Keepers. She has connections like crazy which allows her to get into pretty much anywhere. She loves hanging out at the Underworld.

Last edited by Last Chaos Lord on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:13 am

The girl giggles slightly as she catches the drink, taking a sip from the wacky straw you put in it. Suddenly a small purple lizard jumps up on her shoulder and takes a sip from the drink, then seems to stare at you.
"Wish, stop that it's rude to stare." the lizard, which on closer inspection appears to be a dragon, goes back to sipping the drink.
"Well by company, I simply mean company. Ew, what did you think I meant, I'm way too young to be thinking about that." She made a face, before continuing.
"You know I don't think I've ever seen you around here. I generally like to get to know the employees here since this is my main hangout. My name is Syn," She gives you a sweet smile, "What's yours?"
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:22 am

"My names Evanesy. and if you think im a perv for you because of the whole company thing, think again sister cause i like men." the both of them couldnt help but laugh. "and um...by the way, whats up with the little....dragon you have there..."
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:44 am

"Oh good, that means Wish wont have to bite your nose." The dragon looked up at the mention of it's name before going back to the drink. Syn giggled at this.
"Well this is Wish, he's my protector and I'm his keeper. And given the confused look on your face, your obviously new to this. I am a Dragon Keeper, like my brothers, so I am tasked with the protection and nurture of a dragon and it's soul. Some may take multiple dragons, but my Family prefer the intimacy that comes from nurturing a single dragon." She looks down at the drink just as Wish finishes it. It then curles up on her shoulder making cute little noises as it does so.
"So did you want to accompany me at my apartment after work. It's just nextdoor, floor 10, room 22D, just knock three times and buzz once. We can talk more there." She gives you a sweet smile before jumping down from the stool and taking off, causing Wish to stir slightly. You notice a note on the counter, 'tab 46 ;P'
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:24 am

Evanesy smirked before grabbing the note, he continued his shift until it ended and made his way next door. Floor 10, room 22D. He whispered to himself as he arrived at the door "knock 3...Buzz once." He always did have keen memory. He waited awhile after knocking for Syn to answer.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:27 am

"Come in." you heard Syn's voice through the door. You open the door a walk inside.
"Just take a seat and I'll explain things." You worked out that Syn must be in another room. You found an armchair toward the center of the room and sat yourself down there. As you sat yourself down Wish jumped up from behind the chair and rested itself on the back of it. As you observe the baby dragon you sense someone approaching, it's Syn, she seems overly cheerful. Her expression quickly changes to a more serious one as she asks, "You trust me right?" you nod flamboyantly.
"Ok good cos I have someone you have to meet." She suddenly brandishes an ornate looking dagger, which next thing you know is in your chest. You don't feel any pain but, blackness quickly finds you as you life trickles from your body.

You awaken in a dark grey room. In front of you was a large office desk. Sitting at the desk was a woman. From her back black feathered wings emerged. Noticing your presence she finally looked up from what she was doing.
"Oh good you're here. My name is Seraph, and you are Evanesy. I understand you've met you're familiar soul, Syn I believe is it's current name. Oh and before I forget, yes you are dead, and no she won't remember killing you so don't bring it up. I brought you here so I could explain some things. Please take a seat." There was suddenly a chair behind you which you quickly sat down in.
"So essentially, due to the contract you signed, your soul has become a sort of currency, so to speak. You are able to 'purchase' certain things with a percentage of your soul. Bring someone back to life for instance will cost you 20%, this includes for yourself, though I'll do this for free this time. You'll be able to contact me for other purchases through Syn. She'll normally be in Underworld but, sometimes I'll be able to have her nearby by coincidence." You shuffled around as the chair began to become uncomfortable.
"Finally some good news is you can get some of your soul back. Certain things you do will allow you to recharge your soul. You can sacrifice someone else's soul to get a small portion for yourself. selling certain items, including those 'gifts' that you have been given can get you some soul as well. You can try praying at a church, that'll get you a small amount back." She tented her fingers as she continued.
"Finally I should probably mention the side effects of missing your soul. The main thing is you'll start losing your humanity. This will effect how certain people react to you. It'll also allow you access into certain places, though I will mention that if you lose too much you'll be unable to enter churches. Also you may start noticing certain side effects occurring as you starting losing a large amount of your soul, these are different from case to case so it's hard to say what'll happen. I think that about wraps it up. I'll send you back now." She waved her hand. You were suddenly awoke in the chair you'd sat down on, startling Wish, who'd been resting on your chest, you could still feel the warmth on you chest. Across from you was Syn, napping on the couch.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:38 pm

[All Lives]
Name: Seraph
Hair: Jet black with various streaks of dark blue, dark purple, and dark magenta. The back comes down to below her butt, the front comes just above her bust with short bangs.
Eyes: dark midnight purple with a black ring around the outside of the iris and a silver ring around the outside of the pupil
Appearance: She looks like she could be between mid twenties to mid thirties. she has porcelain white skin. she is lithe and toned, with a well rounded figure. She has two large black feathered wings that emanate from her shoulder blades.
Personality: Most of the time she's all business. Can often come across as cold and indifferent. Can show real emotion if you can crack her shell. Has been known to give stern looks when unimpressed.
Clothing: anything from business lady suits to full on bondage gear.
Preference: No preference or every preference if you know what I mean. Rumour has it she can be quite kinky.

Backstory: A corrupt angel fallen from grace after she was caught exchanging souls. Has currently found employment from the man in red, though she has some of her own agendas. Deals in soul exchanges and other soul related duties, though contracts are primarily in the man in red's control. Currently resides inside the grey room, she has total control of this room and all who enter and leave. Has been known to brandish an angel's broadsword when pissed off.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down