Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkling Army

2 posters

Go down

Darkling Army Empty Darkling Army

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:45 am

They think just cos they surround me that they have the advantage. Sending their faster units won't help either. Just cos I move slowly does not mean I am any less of a threat. Summoning ethereal claws I slash through those standing front of me. Those behind me take this as their opportunity to attack. They are fast but not overly smart trying to attack me. I turn bringing the shaft of my Warscythe down to the ground causing a shockwave. The closest stumbles bringing him chest to claw with my right hand, I rend him where he stands. The next so shocked by how quickly I ended the first does not see my Warscythe as it cleaves him in two. The rest attempt to scatter as I Summon my ethereal claws wiping them out. I drive my Warscythe into the ground putting out my hands to summon up the energies, I bring them up summoning darklings from the corpses of the fallen. Lets see what I've added to my army. Looks like mostly darklings but looks like one was good enough to bring forth a lesser dark, impressive. I allow them to join the battlefield, this fight is nearly over, this planet is mine. I head of to where I can return to my ship before we harvest the planets energy.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Darkling Army Empty Re: Darkling Army

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:21 pm

I sit in the throne of my ship. The harvesting has been complete, my army has grown, and it's time to move on. I ponder to myself where we should head next, as my 2nd In Command approaches. He was once a prophet but now he is referred to as Voidwalker Zal. His shimmering appearance belying his nature, he carried his signature war staff with him. He takes a knee before speaking "My lord I have divined our next route. This time we're taking out a threat, a lightborn installation of Xama VI. I believe your army is large enough, plus with the reinforcements from the void we will all but crush them." I wave him off "Very well let us proceed." I tell him. I prepare the ship for travel as Zal exits. This should be an interesting fight, perhaps I can get some worthwhile darklings out of this.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:28 am

(#UndergroundAnythingGoes)

though after Zal had left a tall girl came in the room and gave a light bow to you. her name was Vidian and she was part angel part pure darkness. she was apart of the first group of darklings you had ever recruited in the beginning when you were just making your army. you made a raid on her home town, but instead you showed mercy to her because of the powers she possessed. over the years she has proven her deadly skills for a fight and in exchange you gave her a home. "Hello my Lord, I have finished final preparations for the Army, but are you sure your ready for this big of a fight? I-I'm not questioning your skills or anything, I'm just a little concerned.'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 am

I consider Vidian for awhile, my has she grown. Being the only darkling I have ever brought forth that was not from the dead she has shown great potential and growth. I speak "Ah, Vidian it's good to see you, were you able to procure any more darkling valkyries from the dead? The last planet was too weak for anything significant from what I found." I ponder for a moment. come to think of it I wasn't able to summon any more darkling enchantresses for Sin my darkling siren. I return my thoughts to Vidian "My army has grown immensly in number, and I trust Zal. These lightborn will definitely allow for greater darklings to join my army, we need more power if we're going to take on the larger factions."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:26 pm

'I have been able to bring you 3 grand Valkyries. they were all I could find that had strong enough power to be worthy for your army. and I was able to gain one last Enchantress, but it seems that even I am unable to keep on summoning them. it nearly takes all of my energy away...and I completely understand. I trust Zal to. I was just worried, that's all.'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:36 pm

"Your concern is... noted. As for your powers it is no surprise they are limited, you are for one the only other darkling that can summon." We draw closer to our destination as our conversation continues. As we are outside the reach of their sensors I stop the ship. "This conversation will have to continue another time. Send in the darkling runts, I wish to see what we're up against before bringing the full force down on them, We'll be able to bring them back when we touch down." I wave Vidian off "Go attend to the troops and prepare your valkyries, you will be part of my personal guard for this fight, so be prepared." I sit at my throne as Vidian leaves, waiting to see what force the runts will run into.

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:25 am

Vidian (not Vidia -.-) headed to what looked like a control room, pushing a few buttons that opened the hatches for the Runts to head out of. after that she whent to the barracks to prepare the Valkyries and herself for the fight. when preparations were completed she had ordered the Runts out of the ship and the first thing they did was try to attack, but the sensors whent off right away and half of them were shot down before they could make a dent. it truly was going to be a rough fight.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:35 am

The runts had done their jobs, now we know where their main defences are. I guess we need to take it out if we want to make any progress. Time to drop in. Picking out the what looks to be the control centre I carefully choose where to portal in. As I portal through I manage to hit right in the center of the control centre. I am quickly surrounded by lightborn. I make light work of them, summoning lesser darks from their bodies and sending them to wreak havoc while I search the terminal room. I find it quickly entering it appears to be guarded by some elite lightborn as well as the standard militia. The Elites carry lightstaves which are normally good at taking down darklings. I strike with my Warscythe catching the first off guard knocking the lightstaff to the ground and driving my claws through his chest killing him instantly. The next comes at me attempting to attack me from behind. I block with my Warscythe twisting the lightstaff out of it's hand and sending my own Warscythe through it's chest. the rest of the lightborn are ended quickly. I bring the end of by Warscythe through the terminal shutting down the main defences allowing my darklings to touch down without getting instantly mowed down. I summon a couple of darkling brutes from the elites aswell as some darklings from the militia inside the room. Time to bring in the rest of the army. They'll e expecting us now.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:40 am

((there is a difference between Warscythe and DeathScythe))

Vidian summoned her wings and flew to the top of the ship, sounding a war horn. the army didnt hesitate and began charging. breaking down the walls and doors and windows. finding any way they could to try to get in. Vidian had tapped into her inner darkness and became a Fallen Angel. she summoned her DeathScythe and quickly flew down, breaking walls and doors until she was near you.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:06 am

Stepping out of the terminal room I observe as Vidian flies towards me with her retinue of valkyries. "So good of you to join." As I purvey the battlefield, the darkling commanders leading their retinues of darklings, lesser darks wreaking havoc amongst ranks of lightborn, Sin ofcourse would have taken her darkling enchantresses to the other side of the planet. I notice the great fortress that must be the lightborn's main base of operations on this planet. I point it out to Vidian "We need to get in there. Hopefully Zal's forces arrive soon."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: