Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Storm

2 posters

Go down

The Storm   Empty The Storm

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:20 am

The flash of lightning, followed by the deep rumble of thunder. Torrential rain came down in buckets drenching anything caught in the downpour. The wind howled like a great anger buffeting the trees, nearly stripping them bare. In the middle of this storm stood a solitary church, surrounded by trees. The church itself was made of timber, old but unaffected by wear and tear. The storm had appeared almost as if from no where and was showing no sign of letting up.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Storm   Empty Re: The Storm

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:16 am

cowering in one of the corners of the church was two children, Misa and Kyo. twins. though, Misa had changed her appearance completely at age 11, not wanting to look like a girl version of her brother anymore. Misa wore pink and fuzzy colors. she is perky and happy but if things need to be serious she puts on a dark demeanor that has the most serious face you will ever see anyone have. today she had gone out wearing a long-sleeve fuchsia shirt, with white/pink shorts and long platform boots. she has long violet hair that runs to her back, and black charcoal eyes. she is 17 years old, her brother is 16. her brother Kyo is calm and collective, and doesn't talk...much I guess, he is quiet and talks about once everyday. to shy to say much else but a quiet little inquiry here and there. he wore a long sleeve white shirt today, long black pants and small black slip on shoes. he had short dark red hair and crystal blue eyes. he huddled close to his sister. and she was begging for the storm to finally go away. it was violent and horrible.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:45 am

there was a great crackle as lighting hit the roof, causing the lights to cut out. there was a creaking from above as if someone had just stepped. Then there was a rattle of chains from what sounded like below, which was impossile since it was only stone below. Soon the sound of thunder and the lights returned. there was silence save for the howl of the wind.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:50 am

Misa screamed at the sudden noises, Kyo as usual just stayed quiet. he slowly got up and made his way to one of the church windows. he could only see rain and a horrible blur. he felt like he was about to curl up and start crying. only him and his sister were in the church. they had gone out here because they always search for new things, and they had never been here before. after awhile Misa got up and headed for the church door.
'We need to go home. mom is most likely worried we stayed out so long. lets go, there is no sign of this storm letting up but we have to go now. before things get even more worse.'
she was using her dark and serious demeanor, Kyo walked over to her and held tightly onto her hand as they made an attempt to leave the church.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:10 am

there was suddenly a knock on the door. it was almost unnoticable until through the din of the storm but was audible once you got close enough to the door.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:14 am

Kyo and Misa hesitated and slowly backed up. Kyo instead though headed for the door and slowly pulled it open...
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:24 am

the door creaked open. standing in the doorway was a small girl with big blue eyes and a surprised look on her face. she stared up at Kyo. Behind her was a dark looming figure. The figure spook first in a booming voice.
"May we come in, we got caught in the storm and our vehicle is fried. This is the only place we could find."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 am

Misa bolted forward with a happy smile

'of course you can come in!!'

Kyo looked over to her with a concerned face. she responded with a rude look, she grabbed the door and opened it for them to step inside.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:36 am

the small girl shuffled inside still staring at Kyo. she was quite abit shorter than Kyo. the larger form had to stoop low to get through the doorway. Once inside it revealed that it was a large mountain of man covered in a huge raincoat. the bottom half covered in mud. He still had the hood up but his bushy beard poked through.
"Thank you, this storm is the weirdest I've seen and possibly the worst." The man boomed again. "Do you to have any idea where it came from?"
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:34 am

Kyo ran back in and jumped into one of the pew's.

Misa rolled her eyes and turned back to the others
"No idea where it came from, we were exploring some stuff and then suddenly it just hit out of nowhere. we have been held up here from it, but we gotta head home soon. our mom is most likely worried sick anyway."

Last edited by (IR) Leader Electra on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:38 am

The little girl watched as Kyo ran off, continuing to stare as he jumped into the pew. The large man shifted uneasily. "There's something not quite natural about this storm. As we were trying to leave it, lightning struck our car frying the engine. It's like it's sentient or something."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:59 am

Misa's eyes whent wide.

't-that's kinda strange...when me and my brother tried running home from the forest, tree's kept breaking and falling in front of us, they even looked secure and safe before they fell to. weird...'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Another burst of lightning struck outside, seeming to startle the man. He turned to Misa. "you don't happen to know If there's any food in here, we haven't eaten in a bit." The girl's stomach made a gurgling sound causing her to look down at her belly then up at the man, then back to Kyo her wide eyes never changing expression.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down