Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Brink and back again: The beginning

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning - Page 4 Empty From the Brink and back again: Fesaldria Disomi and the fall of heaven

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:44 am

As you were celebrating you thought you noticed hooded human looking in your direction. You quickly dismissed this as that would be impossible. You still felt something was definitely off. When you looked back the human was gone.
"Well that's one down but we still have a lot more. Come on." Julia took off again this time you lost sight of her behind a tree.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning - Page 4 Empty Re: From the Brink and back again: The beginning

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:33 am

Dria sighed and shook her head though she still had a smile as she took off running while shouting, "Julia! Don't make me write you up for insubordination!" though it was clear by her smiling laughter that she wasn't really serious. She headed toward the tree she'd lost Julia behind and kept her eyes peeled for anything "off" like the figure from before as she tried to catch the cherub.

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning - Page 4 Empty From the Brink and back again: Fesaldria Disomi and the fall of heaven

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:29 am

As you rounded the tree you saw Julia just drifting in front of you, her back to you. As you began to approach you suddenly saw her drop, an arrow in her chest. You saw the figure from before staring at you. He drew back another arrow and fired it at you. The arrow bounced off an invisible field. That's not normal. You noticed that your seals were glowing an odd color. That's not normal either.
"Fuck fuck fuck." The strange firgure tried firing another arrow but again they bounced off. He then fired an arrow downwards and you were blinded by darkness. It passed quickly but the figure was gone.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning - Page 4 Empty Re: From the Brink and back again: The beginning

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:35 am

Dria stood completely still in shock for a moment longer and then dove for Julia, making sure she was flat on her back as she mumbled "No" over and over again, keeping her eyes flashing from the arrow to the cherub's face and back to the arrow again. She put her hands out near the wounded area, closed her eyes and began to pray for her friend to be healed, for the heavens to take of her life-force if necessary to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:46 am

Alarmed that nothing happened you took a closer look at the arrow. It was strange looking almost unnatural. You saw strange symbols on them that certainly weren't angel but weren't of demonic origin either, like those you were taught to look out for. You tried to touch it but an unknown force prevented you from doing so. You also noticed that Julia's bow was gone.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:25 pm

Dria scooped the cherub into her arms, tears beginning to run down her face and her mind a panic as she stood up and focused on the medical station back home, praying for safe transference back there and hoping someone would be on hand who could help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:44 pm

You tried focusing but nothing was happening. What in high heaven was going on. Then it began to happen. The clouds went dark. Small lights lit up spots of the darkness. Then you saw them. At first it seemed like small meteors, but you soon realised it was angels. Angels were falling from heaven. You knew for certain something was very wrong. How could this be happening.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Dria stood and stared wide-eyed, watching the falling angels in sheer shock. She slowly spun in place, just taking it all in when suddenly her mind finally kicked back in and she took note of what looked like the closest one on its way down, starting to run while still carrying Julia and hoping against hope that whoever she met up with would be alive and able to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:10 pm

You ran, attempting to judge the trajectory of the the angel as it fell. You hadn't noticed you were exiting park til your feet hit gravel, the uneven surface causing you to slip on occasion. You stopped running as the angel neared the ground. It you soon hit the ground, skidding in your direction, you only barely managed to dodge out of the way as it left a large cratered skid-mark in the ground. You gently placed Julias body on the ground as you approached the body of the fallen angel. From the smoldering of the body and the distinct lack of movement you assumed that the angel must be dead, even so you gently attempted to roll the body over. You nearly fell over yourself as saw who the body belonged to, it was the one who's run into you this morning, the one who seemed almost unable to function from his nervousness. You'd never asked his name. His face was covered in scratches and injuries. You were almost completely certain he was dead. You looked up from his body and finally saw you were in a construction area, it seemed abandoned though.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning - Page 4 Empty From the Brink and back again: Rotundra Yamata and the demon bond

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:12 pm

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Last edited by Last Chaos Lord on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning - Page 4 Empty From the Brink and back again: Rotundra Yamata and the demon bond

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:24 pm

The house shook. Which seemed strange. The house never shook.
"What the hell?!" Mikal tore his gaze from you, looking around in shock.
"This shouldn't be happening. Fuck it must be a dimensional destabilization. Something huge is happening." Mikal shot up going to the door.
"Stay here, I'll be right back." He exited the room, heading downstairs. The house had stopped shaking thankfully but you still weren't sure what the fuck was happening. You were still on the bed but you noticed something strange happening near your mirror, no wait it was inside your mirror. There was a flicker from inside. Mikal hadn't come back yet and you were all alone, well except for the voice inside your head again.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:13 am

Dria stayed near the body, surveying the area with panic growing steadily in her nerves, fighting to stay coherent in her thought process. Suddenly, with Julia still in her arms, she bolted toward the heart of the construction sight, dress billowing around her legs, believing that somewhere they must be keeping a first aid kit, or perhaps more, on site in case of accidents. Not even sure they would work on angels or cherubs but seeing no other options for help at the moment, all while continuing to give glances back at the angel she was leaving behind, hoping he was and would continue to be okay, not willing to check and be sure if he was actually dead until she had some way of helping if was still alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:39 pm

As you moved further and further into the construction site an uneasy feeling began to creep over you, growing more and more the closer you got to the heart of the site. You began to notice strange symbols littered here and there, though you weren't sure if you were seeing them or not. Shadows seemed to move around but maybe they weren't. You'd see the flicker of something but nothing was there when ever you looked. Then the air started to become heavy, bearing down on you and become thicker the further you progressed. You seemed to be stumbling as the ground seemed to becoming sticky. There was something very wrong here but your mind couldn't focus. You felt an itching at the back of your mind, like your subconscious was trying to tell you something my your conscious mind couldn't listen. You just kept running. You suddenly tripped, Julia flying from your arms, your dress ripping slightly.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Dria struggled to get up, ignoring the tear in her dress, her chest heavy and her vision unfocused but she pushed herself forward, trying to get to Julia with her only thought still being that she needed to help everyone. Part of her knew there was something wrong, knew it shouldn't be this difficult to move, to see, to breath but she refused to give up as long as her body was able to function in any way, trying desperately to keep the panic in her mind from overwhelming her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:10 pm

You attempted to push forward, finally reaching Julia and picking her up again. Proceeding in a direction, you no longer knew what direction you were headed. Soon you found yourself in a large empty space, though it wasn't empty. Marking littered the area, strange and unusual some bearing a striking resemblance to the markings on the arrow. Your stomach began to turn as you looked at the symbols. I the center of the area was what looked like a man hunched over the ground, he was speaking in a strange tongue you could not understand. You soon found yourself doubling over, dry retching as your stomach revolted, your body reacting as if it were attempting to reject the words physically. You noticed the figure getting up, it appears it has also noticed you. It still continued to speak ,your head becoming heavy and fuzzy with each word. You had no clue where Julia was now. Your vision was losing increasing amounts of focus. You felt your head hit the ground, the figure still approaching. The last thing you see as your vision fades is an unknown figure appear from nowhere, striking at the other as tentacles began emerging from it's chest. You blacked out.
You are standing in a hallway. It's that dream again. The same one you always had. It seemed different, though you couldn't really tell. Maybe it will turn out differently this time.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:35 am

I screamed as i watched Mikal bolt out of the room.
"M-Mikal Wait!!"
But it was already to late, he was already out and I was on the bed alone.
I sighed and curled up, a little more than scared at the shake and the mirror.
You alright?
Stop being scared, it's annoying.
Mikal isn't going to be your Knight in shining fucking armor you know. Stop it.
SHUT UP! IT'S TOTALLY NOT LIKE YOU WERE BEGGING FOR HIM TO LOVE YOU TO!
...I....I have my reasons you little brat!
I shook my head back and forth, making him shut up entirely. He gets dizzy.
My eyes began to wander until they landed on the mirror. What was the flickering earlier...?
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:12 am

While you were wondering about the mirror you noticed another flicker followed by a tapping coming from the mirror. Mikal still hadn't come back yet. You felt an itching at the back of your head like something reaching out to your subconscious. The tapping came again.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:15 am

I slapped the back of my head whenever the itch came, assuming it was just my other half.

My curiosity got the best of me as I timidly moved from my bed until I was in front of the mirror.

"h-h-hello....?"

Rotundra. This feels like a bad idea, just go back to the bed and wait for Mikal.

I ignored him, and stood face-to-face with the Mirror.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:03 am

The first thing you noticed when you when you in the mirror was not only your reflection but the reflection of your other half standing behind. He seemed as surprised as you were. Your attention was quickly drawn away from this by another figure appearing in the mirror. It appeared to be a female though it was hard to tell by the robes and the mask she was wearing. The mask depicted a tear under the left eye and crosses where the mouth would be. It seemed she was about tap on the mirror again but pulled back as she noticed you. The itchiness appeared again in the back of your head. You felt a soft gentle voicespeak in your mind with a soft echo

Oh good you came I was wondering if I was going to reach anyone through here. The realms have fallen to the ELder Gods, heaven has fallen and Hell has crumbled. The only place left is Earth. I fear your pocket may only last so long. My master has managed to set up a location in which we may band together and avoid Elderitch agents. Find Eyesreach and mention Jelica  at the keystone. We will be waiting. I must go now I fear the connection is fading

The figure stepped away from the mirror. You were left staring at your other half.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:12 am

Fear suddenly shot through my entire body, I stared at my other half who was just as confused, But I began to cry. I didn't know why, however like it was instinct, I bolted from the room and down the stairs. Screaming out for Mikal while trying not to trip and fall due to blurry vision. Thanks tears.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:28 am

You nearly ran directly into Mikal as he was part way up the stairs, falling abit before he caught you and spun you into a hug.
"You alright? What happened?" He kissed you cheek looking at you, concern apparent on his face. 
"Hey this place is becoming unstable so we're gonna have to leave here shortly. But I'm here so it's ok." He finally put you down as you began to calm down.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:35 am

My horrible stutter returned as i huddled close to Mikal.

"M-My Mirror!! I-It...It started m-making a weird tapping noise a-and when I went over to c-check, a creepy looking lady appeared...S-She said something about Elderitch Agents...u-um...and...Eyesreach...Jelica...a keystone....I-I don't....Mikal, do you know anything about all of that??"

I wiped my tears away.

"I...I don't know why I ran away so scared, It just felt like instinct. s-sorry..."

I was still to afraid to mention the fact I could clearly see my other half in the mirror, unlike how it was before.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:05 am

Mikal grabbed your chin gently and kissed you. When he finally pulled away you felt alot calmer.
"It's ok calm down. I don't recognise the name Jelica, but Eyesreach I know of. I think it's best we head for there. Quickly get some stuff we'll head out soon. And Rotey," He gave you another kiss on the lips, "I love you." He then headed for his room, you'd never been there but it seemed to be his private place. You decided it was best to listen to Mikal and grab some gear for travel.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:15 am

I dart up to my room, i could start to feel the house shake at some moments, it really was getting unstable. I threw off my bath robe from the shower and tossed a clean black shirt on, along with some black leather pants. I shuffled through a few things before I found my Sickle. I sort of didn't know what else to take, so i threw a few things I felt I would need later into a small bag and tossed it around my shoulder. Quickly hurrying back downstairs to Mikal.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:44 am

Mikal was waiting for you. He was wearign gear you'd never seen him wear. It was mostly black with stripes of blue and white here an there. He had more straps than seemed practical and boots with alot of buckles. His outfit also appeared to have a hood to it. He had a few things attached to the various straps. He also had a mask hanging from his hip, it depicted a half skull on the left side and two eyes under the right eye. He looked up and smiled at you.
"You ready? Oh and here, catch." He tossed you a mask, it had different markings on it to his.
"Lets get moving." He stood by the door waiting for you.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum