Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Brink and back again: The beginning

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning Empty From the Brink and back again: The beginning

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:44 am

"Open up and say aaaaah." You could taste to the metallic sting of the gun barrel shoved into your mouth, a second later there was a painful heat at the back of your throat then nothing.
The next thing you remember is
"Wakey wakey, it's time to go to work."
You have the same dream everytime time you go to sleep, the last moments before you died. You barely remember much of your past life, who were you? I suppose that doesn't matter, who are you now?
((Name, Gender, Age at death, Current Age: if applicable, Rebirth type: (angel, demon, necromancy, robot, etc), Physical attributes, Any other relevant information.))
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning Empty Re: From the Brink and back again: The beginning

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:20 am

Rotundra Yamata
Age When Killed: 14
Current Age: 16
Rebirth Type: Demon (Preferably an Imp, which is like a low class Incubus/Succubus)
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning Empty From the Brink and back again: Rotundra Yamata and the demon bond

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:04 am

"come on get up" you felt a sharp poke in your stomach and your eyes flew eye to be greeted by a pair of pale blue eyes staring back, a ring of red surrounding the pupils.
"and we're back." the eyes pulled back enough for you to see the owners face, a smile plastered across it. The face of course belonged  to the one who brought you back from death. He looked to be a young boy maybe 13 or so, but you knew he was much older, he'd said so on many occassions. He had medium silvery white hair that always looked messy every time you saw it.
"hello Earth to Yamata. we have work to do. You haven't forgotten why we're here have you?" he put his hands on his hips. You were leaning against one of the pillars of a desecrated church. You'd sorta drifted off for a reason you couldn't remember.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning Empty From the Brink and back again: Rotundra Yamata and the demon bond

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:54 am

I lazily rubbed my pumpkin colored eyes, struggling not to doze off again, my short neon blue hair falling onto my face as i looked up at the boy, or i guess man.
"i...i did forget."
I rarely ever talked, perhaps it was natural shyness that came to me at one point, or maybe it was because i had my voice scared out of me after i was brought back.
But i never really cared that much to figure out which one. When I did talk, it was usually soft and quiet, somehow though he could always perfectly hear me, and I believe he is the only one i ever talk to. I can't remember if i have spoken to others before.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning Empty Re: From the Brink and back again: The beginning

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:04 am

[Any background on method of death is up to you]
Name: Fesaldria Disomi (or Dria for short)
Age at death: 23
Age Now: ??? [your choice if much time has passed]
Rebirth type: Angel
Physical traits of note: Icy blue hair, very pale skin, blue lips, tends to prefer flow-y outfits but not a must, left eye pure white with a golden, circular symbol made of intricate patterns in the center as a physical connection to her halo.
Mental traits of note: Sometimes fretful over the well being of others to an annoying point, prefers polite conversation over most anything else, tendancy to blush a lot.

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning Empty From the Brink and back again: Fesaldria Disomi and the fall of heaven

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:55 pm

You heard a deep inhale of breath and your eyes shot open. You knew what was about to happen but you were all but helpless to stop it.
"WAAAAKE UUUUP!!" You quickly put your hands to your ears and sat bolt up right. Before you, floating slightly by her small feathered wings, was a girl who couldn't be much older than 10, though generally cherubs didn't age past 10 so it was hard to tell. She long blonde hair that went to her shoulders and was wearing a shortish dress that stopped at the ankles. Her eyes were a very light pink but her left eye, had a heart symbol in a stronger shade of pink with wing shapes coming off it all in a similar pattern to your own eye. She smiled cheekily at you.
"Oh good your awake." She continued to flutter in front of you. You were laying down on the bed that you made for yourself, the sheets had been strewn everywhere from your bad night, your clothes had stayed intact this time though.
"Come on Dria, couples aren't just gonna find themselves. Valentine has already given us the list for us." The girl, what was her name again, held out a scroll of paper which had a list of names that you couldn't read. This girl had been your charge for a few years now. Man getting your wings was hard.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:13 pm

"Oh for Gods sake." You knew how powerful he was just by the fact he could say God without so much as a stammer. You of course couldn't say God to save your life, it always caught in you throat whenever you tried.
"You really are quite forgetful aren't you. I swear you'd forget my name if I didn't remind you. My name is Mikal, your master and saviour from a dead and lonely non-existence. We are here because there's some poor soul we need to lay to rest because his demon rituals are giving me a headache." He let out a little chuckle at the last part smirking afterwards.
"Now come on Rotey, see if we can't find him in this dump."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:51 am

Dria struggled to focus her eyes, her abrupt awakening still rattling her nerves. Her voice came out a little more menacing than she'd meant, still holding a tone deeper than her normal voice due to her grogginess. "You'll have to read them to me. I still can't read your writing. Guess that's something we'll have to continue to work on." She took a deep breath and stretched her limbs with a yawn before saying, "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to get myself ready."

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning Empty From the Brink and back again: Fesaldria Disomi and the fall of heaven

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:04 am

The girl giggled, all sense of menace flying completely over her head.
"Of course you can't silly. You're not a not a cherub." she stuck her tongue out a bit, winking.
"Well ok but but we're already behind schedule. I'm going to head to the armory to pick up my bow. Meet me at the gate when you're ready." She then did a loop de loop and flew out your door and into the hallway. You were now alone with nothing but your thoughts
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:42 am

Dria closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to collect herself before she practically jumped out of bed, heading to her closet with movements that, despite being quick, still had an air of casualness to them. She flipped through a few outfits before selecting a mostly sky-blue, one-piece robe outfit that hung nearly to the floor and had gold embroidery around the cuffs and collar. She wore it tied around the middle with a deep-blue sash and had fairly plain white undergarments and socks underneath. The only things truly of note were her shoes; short heeled and made from an incredibly elaborate weaving of golden shining and soft material that went up her calf, almost to the knee. On her feet they were pleasant, but they were strong enough to have a car dropped on them and not suffer so much as a scuff. One last object, the silver bracelet she always wore, with a blue, tear-drop shaped jewel hanging from its bottom and now she was ready to head out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:53 am

Having gotten all your clothes together you decide to head to the armory to collect your gear. As you head out into the hallway you bump into a man who looked about 25, he seemed to be in a hurry and as he turned you noticed he had a similar symbol in his left eye as you did. He was obviously another wingless angel as you were. Wide-eyed he quickly mumbled an apology as he hurried away down the hallway. You quickly got yourself together and headed to the armory. Once inside you noticed a few people of various ages standing around, some angels, some cherubs, there was even the odd seraphim clad in shining golden armour. You noticed one of them was the man who'd run into you not a few moments ago. He was fumbling with some leathers in on an armour rack and seemed to be having trouble. The quartermaster was standing over by an equipment bench checking some gear over, he was who you needed to go to before heading to the gate.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:39 am

Dria smiled slightly sympathetically before decided to halt her approach to the quartermaster, instead approaching the man who'd bumped into her and putting a hand on his shoulder as she said, "Relax. You won't be able to get that gear on with shaky hands and trouble on your mind. Take a breath and try not to let your nervousness spoil your intent to do good today." With that, and without waiting for a response, stepped away to see the quartermaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:39 am

(Rotey? haha love it.)
I quickly got up from my spot and grabbed my small Sickle i use as a weapon, I quickly bowed to the man and whispered "My apologies master Mikal..."  I would always act so formal towards him when he scared me...which is all the time, sadly.
I never feel like i can take it easy around him, and even though he has shown on many occassions how strong he is, I can never feel safe around him...Perhaps it's just paranoia?...
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:41 pm

"Naw, it's kinda cute when you act all formal round me. You know you don't need to." He petted you on the head, ruffling your hair a little. He suddenly caught the scent of something.
"Hmm that can't be right. Somethings off here." Mikals face had turned serious very quickly. He drew his hand up by his side, judging by his stance he was ready for a fight. 
"Quickly follow me, and remember the drill. When I say to run, you run, don't ask questions just run. I'd rather not invoke my rites as master because they tend to feel unpleasant for the recipient. Namely you ofcourse." He looked up at the ceiling then at the doorway that lead to the stairs.
"Comeon lets move."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:18 pm

The man flinched at your touch, nearly dropping the gear he had just got off the rack. After your words he took a deep breath and turned to speak to you but you were already gone. He sighed, his hands still visibly shaking, he went back to putting the gear on.
"Ah Fesaldria, good to see you. Hows Julia? She still getting up to mischief?" The quartermaster smiled as you approached. He seemed in a pleasant mood, but he always seemed at least a little bit happier to see you than most. He put down the gear he had been working and turned to face you.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Dria gave a slightly deep bow, appreciating the use of her "formal" name. She rose up and looked the quartermaster in the eyes kindly as she spoke, "As is her usual self, of course. That cherub is so hyper I'm surprised she isn't in trouble around here more often." She started to move the conversation forward but caught herself, smiling slightly as she added, "Though, her enthusiastic nature is quite contagious sometimes... at least when she not shouting in my face to wake me." Her smile beamed slightly wider as she questioned, "So, what does today's duty bring us, hmm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:23 pm

The quartermaster chuckled.
"Oh just some repairs on some gear. Someone managed to break the bloody seal that prevents humans from seeing it. It might take a bit of time but you know I'll get it fixed." He rolled his eyes slightly before smiling again.
"Anyway enough about my silly things. What's on your mind, there must be a reason why you've come to see me. If it's about your gear then I'm sorry but one of the assistants managed to misplace it so we'll have to get you a replacement for the mean time. Oh and I've managed to track down a tranquillity band for your night terrors, though it was pretty busted up so I'll need to get some of the pieces to repair it and that'll take time. Hopefully you can bare with it." He grimaced slightly at the last part.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:11 pm

I nodded quickly at Mikal and started to move just as fast. Sigh, I don't know why he bothers to even take me with him when it comes to stuff like this. I can't remember the last time my Sickle actually tasted blood instead of the wind when i run.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning Empty From The Brink And Back Again: Rotundra Yamata And The Demon Bond

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:25 am

You followed Mikal as you headed for the stairwell and upstairs. You began to get an uneasy feeling as you went up the flight of stairs. You also began to notice the odd symbol here and there that you didn't recognize. As soon as you hit the top floor you were hit with an unearthly smell. More of the symbols plastered the walls getting more and more frequent as they approached the sole door of the top floor.
"Eldritch. There is something very wrong here. Stay close but remember what I said." Mikal took the lead as you quickly followed behind him. The smell become more pungent as the two of you approached the door, the uneasy feeling growing more and more. As soon as you were infront of the door you had to hold back your sudden urge to gag and vomit. Your body began to scream at you to run. Mikal put out his arm.
"Stay here. I'll go in first. If anything goes wrong you get the fuck out of here and head to the meet up spot." He slowly opened the door. You were hit with wave of repulsion. This time you couldn't stop yourself, you feel to your knees dry retching. There were Symbols all over the room, most seemed to be scratched into the surfaces but some were drawn in blood. There was a man on his knees, hunched over a large symbol with his back facing the door.
"Hold yourself together this will be over soon." Mikal put his hand on you reassuringly. He then got up and walked into the room. The uneasy feeling grew even more as the man slumped to the ground, obviously dead. Suddenly Mikal was hit from the side, eldritch tentacles pinning him to the wall, some of them digging into his arms and legs.
"RUN! NOW! AAAAAH!" A tentacle dug into his chest. Mikals hand twitched and the air sliced in front of him turning the tentacles to ribbons.
"I SAID GO!" He held out his hand, blades extended out of the air hitting the unseen creature on the other side of the room.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:03 am

Tears formed from my eyes quickly as i ran at full speed. I was tempted to go back and try to help Mikal but he always figures out ways to escape and survive...he never really needs my help. Which makes me wonder how i am suppose to even prove my worth to evolve into an Incubus, hell i can't stay an Imp forever..but..when he says Run, i run. Bolting away, far away as possible from the room and stumbling down the stairs.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: The beginning Empty From The Brink And Back Again: Rotundra Yamata And The Demon Bond

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:41 am

As you made your way to the bottom of the stairs tentacles began to form from the surfaces of the walls and floor. As you tried to make it out of the desecrated church eldritch tentacles burst from the floor in front of you, blocking your path. They weren't attacking, but they weren't going to let you pass either. You could hear screams coming from upstairs.

Last edited by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:29 am

I gritted my teeth and began to cut at the tentacles, slicing as fast as possible i opened to see that my cuts were barely doing anything. oh no I clutched my Sickle tightly. "Please don't yell at me afterwards Master Mikal.." With that, i cut my hand open and the blood swirled around me in circles, untill it covered me completely and closed in, almost hugging me like some vine trap. within the blood trap, my eyes turned a toxic green, my hair growing a few inches more and turning a deep maroon blood color, the blood trap grew as well, as i soon grew taller. I cut the blood trap away, watching it spill onto the floor. my Sickle growing into a Scythe with a moving eye on top of it. Master Mikal never liked me when i changed forms, its not because he is scared, oh no he is far stronger, but perhaps its because i'm more of an ass-hole like this. I bolted back up the stairs, not caring about the tentacles blocking my path, I busted in the room and began slicing at every tentacle holding onto Mikal, this time actually being able to cut through them instead of leaving scratches.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:07 am

As you entered the room you were stopped by an unearthly silhouette that looked similar to Mikal. He held out his arm towards you and you stopped in place. A voice that seemed to merge Mikal's and something different entirely spook from the silhouette.
"BY THE RITES OF THE MASTER I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE." The voice rang through your head, an ice cold spreading from your head through your bone which quickly turned to pain as you had lost control of your body. Pain shot through your muscles as you walked down the stairs and out of the building, anything in your way was slashed to shreds by your scythe. After walking a few paces from the entrance of the church the rites finally dissipated, though the stinging in your bones still remained with a dull throbbing in the back of your head. You had no urge to return to the inside of the church.

Last edited by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:29 am

A few minutes had past, and i was sitting in the spot that i seemed to have been commanded to go to. I was crying loudly and shaking to my very core. What WAS THAT? Was that...Mikal?? i-i cant... No longer being able to think straight, i cried harder. I had never been so scared in my entire life, from being alive to becoming an Imp, never before until now.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:55 am

not long had you been at the meet up location, which you barely noticed was an old alleyway, that you saw Mikal approaching. He seemed badly injured, he was limping and clutching his right arm. He was covered in blood, most of it black, but some of his real red blood was dripping from his arm and smeared across his face. He limped in your direction.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum