Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Eternity

2 posters

Go down

War Of Eternity Empty War Of Eternity

Post by Naoto with A&A Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Have you heard those stories? I know you have, the stories of Light and Darkness in Eternal war...Their was a time they were at peace you know. Demons and Angels hand in hand like humans. But..this will all be explained in the future. Hm, what? Oh...well, your hearing my voice because your not awake. Do you not remember the car?...Your in a coma right now, its been a few weeks but your stable and ok. You almost died though...that's right, a near death experience. You'll find you have a certain few new "Guests" hanging around your room when you wake up...which should be around now...So please, wake up? You've slept long enough.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

War Of Eternity Empty Re: War Of Eternity

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Name: Gerard Derse
Skin: ridding the line between pale and tanned
Eyes: Deep green with a center of blue
Hair: blonde, slicked back
Notable features: Has a tattoo of demon wings on his left shoulder and angel wings on his right shoulder. he also has a tattoo of the words 'locutus est, et non audierunt vocem' (the voices speak and I listen) across his back.
Backstory: Gerard had always been a bit of bad ass, with a total need for speed. That was until his speed finally caught up with him and he had his accident. That's when the dreams began.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum