A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) - Page 9 Empty Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:50 am

Roltz snorted, his rage subsiding.
"What the hell is this, some trick to make me drop my guard." He kept his rifle trained on the newly retransformed Meo.
"How am I supposed to trust something that killed my friend then threw away the only thing keeping him safe," he stared at Meo "if I don't get that amulet back on him, should you transform again and he sees he could well die, possibly taking us all out in the process."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED) - Page 9 Empty Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:53 am

Meo snapped again but didn't transform, he got up and ran, and didn't look back. to scared to wanna see both Roltz and Talon. he ran. and ran. until he found that he was under the tree were he first met Talon. he sat down under it and began uncontrollably crying. the voice of Neokaru also making an attempt to comfort him.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:37 am

Roltz watched Meo run away before turning to check if Talon was still ok.
"Well your still alive that's the main thing, though I don't expect you'd die anytime soon." He then began to look around for the amulet. After some time searching he found the amulet intact partially under a dead bogwurst, well atleast half of one.
"What a mess, at least the amulets ok." Roltz then made his way to Talon and proceeded to put the amulet on him hoping he wouldn't ask any questions afterward.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 am

Talon wasn't thinking about anything other than his new friend and argued, "Come on! We've got to go find him. He headed off this way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:52 am

"You know what, fuck it do what you want, he went that way." Roltz pointed in the general direction that Meo ran of in.
"I'm going to finish this job with or without you." Roltz' rage was beginning to get the best of him again as he quickly looked away from his once best friend.
"Good luck with your future with that.. thing. Just do me one favor," He looked back at Talon, his eyes bloodshot "don't die." Roltz then ran off in the direction of the Iron Clan base.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:02 am

Talon stood between his choices, frustration and fear building in him in equal measure until finally he shouted, "Damn it, Roltz! Wait up!" and took off running. As he closed in he said, "If we leave his sister then it's no good for him, and I'm not even sure where he's headed, so I guess the job comes first. Also, don't call him a thing or you'll have more than the Iron Clan to worry about. I don't care what's inhabiting him, he's still Meo and I'm not giving up on him... Also, thanks for giving me my necklace back. Not to sound weak but I always feel strangely fragile without it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:27 am

"Glad to see you made the right decision, and sorry about before just bad memories getting the better of me," Roltz looked over to Talon "no hard feelings right. The Iron Clan base should be just over this hill." The two of them ducked down as they reached the apex of the hill. They spotted the entrance which was just a hole in the ground with with an iron lid on it.
"looks like they've only got one sentry, typical." Roltz pulled out Samantha again, aiming for the sentry. The Iron Clan member was a brutish man, could've been a bouncer at a club, with his right arm and jaw replaced with crude iron limbs which was customary of Iron Clan recruits. Roltz put a single shot through the sentry's skull putting it out of it's misery.
"well that was easy."
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:39 am

Talon reached into his bag and said, "Let's see, rope, or explosive charms for getting inside?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:46 am

"Save your charms we might want to bury this place once we're done." Roltz walked over to the entrance and, after kicking the sentry to make sure he's dead, popped the lid open.
"the rope could be handy." He said as he jumped down the hole.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:04 am

Meo sat under the tree thinking about many things and talking with Neokaru inside of his head.

Neokaru: 'its...ok Meo...everything will get better....I promise.'

Meo said aloud.

'Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?!'

Neokaru: 'because...you...are me...and...I am you...Meo....do you remember...why I made you...?'

'to be a shield of defense...'

Neokaru: 'haha no silly! well...part of that yes, but mostly because...*sigh*...I gave you...a second chance...I remember I did a village raid at one point...and came across an orphanage...my bloodlust blinded me until I heard you crying...you were so...little I couldn't hurt you...at least that's what I told myself...but my bloodlust...I watched myself crush you and I couldn't stop myself...so I merged your dead spirit with my body and...well...that's it....cant you remember?'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:12 am

Neokaru: 'and also because...its so easy for you to make friends...and...'

Neokaru left a sad silence

'N-Neokaru?'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:16 am

Talon got the sheath out of his pack for his sword, slung it over his shoulder and onto his back, now carrying the pack by it's strap as he muttered, "Awesome, underground base, nothing can go wrong here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:20 am

There was a sudden sound of cracking branches as leaves began to fall on Meo's head.
"AAAAAH!" Out of nowhere a small girl fell out of the tree "Owe owe owe." she was dressed in legging and a white flowing top with a leather vest over the top.
"hey mister why were you talking to yourself?" She asked recovering from her fall and brushing herself off. "and who's Neokaru?"
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 am

((TREE FALLING DEJA VU ))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:23 am

Meo screamed high pitched as he scrambled backwards and stared at the girl that fell out of the tree

'w-what are you doing here?!'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:27 am

"I-I ran away from home, I heard you coming so I hid in the tree," Suddenly noticing Meo's ears she added "Oh My God are those cat ears? they are SOOOOOOO cute." The girl walked over to Meo.
"can I touch them, pleeeeeease?"
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:29 am

Meo stared at the girl in shock as she grabbed his ears and started rubbing them, he couldn't help but purr.

'U-um why...did you run away from home...?'

Meo was trying to ignore the fact that the girl wouldn't get off his ears. as he heard Neokaru speak to him

Neokaru: 'perky little girl isn't she?'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:40 am

The girl suddenly let go of Meo's ear at that question, looking at the ground she answered, "Just my dad is this big shot something rather, and he's trying to marry me off to some ugly boy from another family who smells, and I didn't want to, I want to be an adventurer, but dad was like no you are going to be a housewife and make babies or some stupid thing so I got mad, then he grounded me, and I ran away and now I'm here." she added with a smile.
--Meanwhile at the Iron Clan base--
"Nice of you to join me," Roltz said sarcastically as Talon landed beside him "Seems like it's a skeleton crew close to the entrance." he indicated the Iron Clan member on the ground.
"I have a feeling they're getting close to beginning the 'conversion' we need to move." Roltz knew that it was gonna get more clustered as they neared the Iron Chamber.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:45 am

Meo thought about it and...

'hey girl, I didn't ask for your name, mine is Meo. whats yours?'

he thought again.

'and...I bet we could have fun adventures together...but I wanna ask you something...do you think demons are truly evil I know its a weird question...sorry for being so strange'

Meo was weirding himself out even from not being shy and defensive right away

((Neokaru is a demon))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:57 am

((lol i guessed that))
"oh, *giggle*, how silly oh me my name is Mia," the girl curtseyed in the air "nice to meet you Meo." the girl giggled again.
"Dad said that if I was naughty that demons would get me, but he's wrong about everything, demons whisper to me in my dreams *giggle*" Mia began skipping around in a circle.
"You're funny mister Meo, I like you, can we be friends?"
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:00 am

Talon shrugged and said, "Yeah, love the smell down here. You take me to nicest Roltz. Maybe later we can tour the local sewage system or the-" He cut off his rant as they heard something in the distance and after looking around the corner he indicated to sentries and then counted down from 3...2...1...

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:01 am

'demons whisper to you in your sleep...?'

Neokaru: 'I have no idea what she means don't ask me. I think it may be the dream demons...but I haven't seen one in awhile'

'w-well and of course we can be friends...'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 am

"YAAAY!!" Mia suddenly tackled Meo, hugging him.
"We is going to be best friends forever." Mia suddenly noticing Meo had a tail let out a girly squeel.
"EEEEEH, and you have a tail, and it has a bow on it." The girl hugged Meo even tighter, which wasn't very tight considering her size.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:15 am

Meo was still concerned about something even though this girl seemed happy and ok with everything.

'h-hey Mia...what if I told you I was a demon...?'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:19 am

--Meanwhile--
"We just had to go charging in," Roltz yelled to Talon, unloading A few more shard rounds into yet another grunt "now we're up to our balls in these abomintaions." He unloaded a piercing round taking out 3 in a single shot before flipping another over his head and shooting in it's face.
"Geez she might have been pretty once, Talon duck." Roltz unloaded a knockback round sending it flying into the ceiling.
"do you think there's an end to them?"
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next