Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:44 am

I keep the Blade close to me as I slowly make my way in the room, I take a quick look around to see if I can find anything useful
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 am

--Day:5--
Jatal:(Debuff:Stiffness-Physical tasks are more difficult)Shaking the cobwebs from your brain, you peek out the door, there doesn't appear to be any obvious threats.

How do you proceed?

Kuro:(Buff:Well Rested-Tasks are easier)You search the room.(Scavenger)It's difficult with all the water everywhere but with your superior scavenging skills you find some bolts and pieces of pipe, aswell as what do you know more wire.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:55 am

I have the idea and see if I can combine the bolts and pipe with maybe the help of some of the wire.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:55 am

Jatal goes for the nearest door on the other side of the hallway, and if it opens, peaks inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:03 am

Jatal:(Debuff:Stiffness-Physical tasks are more difficult)You Open the door. Inside is a pretty clean office room, with a desk in the center and a filing cabinet against the wall.

How do you proceed?

Kuro:(Buff:Well Rested-Tasks are easier)You try to combine the items but to no avail, you're no engineer.(Latent Skill:Intuition)You have the feeling the objects would be good for the piping but you don't have the skill to fix it.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:11 am

Jatal checks the desk first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Jatal:(Debuff:Stiffness-Physical tasks are more difficult)the desk has nothing useful on it. looking in one of the drawers you find some pieces of paper and a key.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:27 am

Jatal takes the key, and looks over the piece's of paper to see if they have anything important on them

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:02 am

Jatal:(Debuff:Stiffness-Physical tasks are more difficult)You look through the paper. most pieces appear to be blank. (Engineer)One of the pieces of paper catches your eye, it appears to be a schematic for something, you don't have the parts though.
*New*Schematic
Item:Skeleton Key
Skill Required:Engineer
Items Needed: 3xWire, 2xSmall Pieces of Metal
Use:A lock pick that cannot break.

How do you proceed?

Last edited by Chaos on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 am

Jatal keeps the schematic (and hopes to not forget there was paper here if he needs it XD) and then examines the key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:23 am

Jatal:You feel your stiffness wear off. (Engineer)Examining the key use conclude it is the kind used in filing cabinets

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 am

unlock and open filing cabinet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:32 am

Jatal:Using the key you unlock the filing cabinet. you flick through the folders seeing if any of them stand out. you notice one that says 'Schematics' and another labelled 'The Dimensional Synchro Project'

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 am

Jatal pulls both folders, laying them on the desk and first looking over the schematics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:43 am

Jatal:the schematics folder is mostly empty except for one.
*New*Schematic
Item:Bow
Skill Required:N/A
Items Needed: 1xFlexible Piping, 1xFishing Wire, 2xBolts
Use:Bow for firing arrows, good at piercing.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:49 am

Read the file labeled "The Dimensional Synchro Project"

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:57 am

Jatal:You open the folder. there is a large file containing a lot of information you don't understand. you come to understand that there is an identical room somewhere else in the facility and that changes to this room will affect that room. storing items in the filing cabinet will make them accessible in the other room.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:03 am

Jatal considers carefully and then places the files, board pieces and bolts into the filing cabinet before moving to the door and peeking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4