Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test) Empty Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

Post by Last Chaos Lord Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:12 pm

(this is a test for the dungeon master category, just working out the kinks so bar with.)
Time Limit: 30 days in-game time
Scenario: In a locked-down building with two floors and access to the roof. All doors and windows are boarded up, there is access to upstairs from outside. The roof is only accessible from inside. there is currently no way known to access the second from from inside, but there is a way. what's on the second floor is a mystery. Each floor is comprised of 10 rooms of varying size. zombies are trying to get from all sides, they aren't overly fast or smart. you are a survivor and must make it to the roof within 30 days and survive.

-New Survivor Template-
Name:
Nationality:
Clothing:
Skills: (Choose 3 from Available Skills)

-Available Skills-
Scavenger: has a higher chance of finding things in a room
Handyman: good with a hammer and nails. better at boarding up access points.
Engineer: good at jury rigging and working with metals.
People Person: good at communicating with people.
Martial Artist: Doesn't really require a weapon to take on one zombie.
One-Handed Weapon: good with a short melee weapon.
Two-Handed Weapon: good with longer heavier weapons.
Muscle Man: slower than your average human but able to carry and move heavy loads, also able to carry
another survivor.
Athlete: Able to run faster and longer (cannot be selected with Muscle Man skill)
Linguist: Able to speak and read multiple languages.
Bear Grylls: knows what can and cannot be eaten.
Archer: able to use bow and arrow proficiently.
The Thief: good at picking locks if they can find the right tools, also abit of a klepto (may randomly find item in pockets)
Hunter: good with a gun in hand.
War Veteran: No fear, good with a knife, not so good with people.
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

https://ddls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test) Empty Re: Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:57 am

-Template information thingy-
Name: Kuro
Nationality: American? (I don't know what Nationality means. DONT JUDGE.)
Clothing: Dark and easy to move in clothes. he usually looks like an emo kid you would find in the back of the school....being emo.
Skills: Scavenger. Athlete. The Thief. (I hope I picked wisely)
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test) Empty Re: Dungeon Master: Zombie Scenario (Test)

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:03 am

(( and you shouldn't have it say 'Test' on the title. cause in the end it wont be a test. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH WIND RP.))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:47 am

((It's a test for me, it's still a little buggy. also by clothing I was meaning what articles you are wearing but i'll run with it.))

--Day:1--
You wake up alone in small room with a singular door at one end and a boarded up window at the other. your head hurts but there doesn't seem to be any serious brain damage. you can hear the undead on the other side of the window but their is no apparent danger so far. you have no items on you apart from the clothing on your back.

What do you do?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:28 am

((sorry if im bad at this type of thing btw))

I slowly get up, trying not to rush things since my head is in pain right now. I go to take a look around the room to see if I can find anything while trying to keep calm.
(I have no idea if you tell me what I find, if you do then ignore the lighter and crowbar thing)
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:52 am

(( lol don't worry i'll just edit it this time, but yeh I basically tell you how the world reacts around your character. just give me your actions and i'll tell you what happens. like i said it's a test to workout the bugs.))

Looking around you notice that the room is mostly empty except for a lighter and some pieces of wire. the door across from you is closed.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:04 am

( good to know :3 )

I pick both items up and check the lighter fluid first. I think for a bit on how to use the wire, then head over to the door and I try to lock pick it with the wire. somehow.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:40 am

((lol good to see you thinkin on your feet))

Checking the lighter for fluid shows it is empty, but the flint is still intact. (The Thief) using the ends of the wire and your uncanny ability to pick locks you successfully unlock the door open. the door falls down of it's hinges. looks like a good shove could've knocked it down. there is a door across the hall from you. the hall spans left and right. there are 4 doors on the same side of the hall as your room, 2 either side of your room.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:53 am

I first head over to the first door to my left on my side of the hall. getting a slightly uneasy feeling I decide to instead check the first door on my right.

(I am really hoping im doing something right and not being a complete retard)
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:01 am

((lol nah it's cool, latent skill Intuitiveness))

checking the first door on the left you can hear strange noises coming from the other side. moving back and checking the door on your right reveals that it is unlocked, but the door is jammed.

What do you do?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:23 am

i first try to break it open by giving it a few hard kicks against it a few times.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:33 am

You successfully kick the door in, unjamming it. this room is the same as the previous but a lot dirtier. there appears to be a lot of junk on the ground.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:39 am

'one mans junk is another mans treasure'
I slowly step in and move a few things around searching for anything that may be of some use, hopefully.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:09 am

(Scavenger) Sifting through the junk you discover some more wire͵ a bundle of rags͵ a large shard of metal͵ and a book. Lucky you.

What would you like to do?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:14 am

( woo. a book. xD )

I pick up the book and try to look at the cover. seems a little worn out. I flip through the pages to see if I can find any useful information or to just see what book it is.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:43 am

Reading the book you gather that it is a medical book , but ot is in another language so you cannot read it. some diagrams are present but without context are useless. the day is wearing on.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 am

I Sigh and take what I have gathered so far, with me. good thing my pants have pockets. I leave the room and search the 2nd door on the left. still getting a very uneasy feeling from the first door.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:39 pm

The door is unlocked and appears to have a key in the other side the hall stretches on behind you. there is a old dusty mattress in the corner. the room seems well fortified. there is even a basin on one side. it's starting to get darker.

What do you do?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:04 pm

'mattress and a basin huh....? guess i'll be sleeping here tonight.'

I start getting at home and roomy inside this dusty old room, though I am slightly afraid of sleeping next to the room that I have a bad feeling towards.
before I officially got settled in, I took a quick look around the hall one last time to see if I could find anything useful on the ground maybe.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:24 pm

(Scavenger) you find a grainola bar which still looks intact along with some empty wrappers. Has someone been living here? Not much else seems to be here. Locking the door behind you, you lie down on the dusty matress. you take a while to fall asleep but sleep does finally claim you. the day has ended.

--Day:2--
Rise and shine. its a new day. you awaken from your slumber. its been a restless noght but atleast you slept. Nothing has changed about the room.

How would you like to start the day?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:17 am

not feeling hungry just yet so the idea of eating some of the grainola bar gets pushed back. I slowly stand up and make my way to the door of the room letting out a loud yawn. when im outside of my room it takes a bit for my head to start working again. I take a look around and slowly make my way to where that key is. if its a key it has to be useful.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:35 am

(Debuff:Groginess-Skills unavailable) You grab the key that was inside the door. your slow thoughts think maybe it could work in another door. you still had another door to check in this hallway or you could proceed down the one across from your room.

What do you do?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:42 am

I head over and check out the last door on my side of the hallway. doesn't hurt to try everything.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:55 am

(Debuff:Groginess-Skills unavailable) Still abit slow from your less than good sleep, you make your way to the last door on the right. The door to this room lies on the floor. This room looks trashed, and has the distinct smell of decay.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:10 am

I decide to move back out and head down the hall. i'll come back to that room when I don't feel half asleep. its more safer when I have a full working conscious.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next