Dragons, Demons, and Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernaturality 101

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Supernaturality 101 Empty Supernaturality 101

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:56 am

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock...*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*
The bed moves as a figure reaches up and smashed her Alarm Clock
'five more minutes....'
A woman from downstairs yells.
'Yukina get up! its time for your first day of school~'
A girl with ice blue hair rolls onto the floor face first and slowly gets up and heads to her closet

-introduction-

Hello! my name is Yukina Yanakori I am a demon. or a monster. or whatever the hell you wanna call me. I am a 'Yuki Onna' a woman that controls ice and snow and also leads men into snow fields to feed off their life energy through love. I am also a very rare monster. Yuki Onna's aren't made that often anymore. I am starting my first day of school at a place that's suppose to only teach other monsters...or demons...or whatever. I never really understood if im a demon or a monster. but is there really a difference? the school im starting at is called Sanguine High. I know. a weird name for a high school but hey, nothing is exactly normal in this world anyway. so what the hell.
and if your wondering about my personality, I am just laid back. and if your a guy DONT YOU DARE TRY ND GET YOUR HANDS ON ME. you'll be frozen and left in a snow field for decades before I decide to let you out. and I also have a secret power. when a female Yuki Onna is born, they are sometimes given a chance to pick a special power. I picked flight. I fly on a black pole. and no im not some witch that flies on a dusty old broom. the only way I can fly is on an item. any item really, but my signature thing I use is a black pole. and No. not a stripper pole. a black pole. god get your mind outa the gutter. well I should head out. need to get ready for school. have any other questions ask the guy who made me <---(FOUTH WALL BREAKING XD I had to ))

-End Introduction-

Yukina had finally finished putting on her school uniform and stomped downstairs. she hated getting up early.
'Oh good morning honey! how did you sleep?, well I made your favorite for your first day. a child human boy soul sprinkled with a little pepper~'
Yukina: 'thanks mom...but im gonna try to eat more human food. I heard the school you guys sent me to don't exactly serve souls. or life energy.'
'oh I understand but eat up while you can and i'll send you out to the bus!'
after eating breakfast, Yukina grabbed her bags and slumped out to the bus stop. though she tried to keep distance since she saw someone else there. dammit a boy. looks like he goes to Sanguine to though.

Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Supernaturality 101 Empty Re: Supernaturality 101

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:38 am

Potellinartobialonutaruby, or just Ruby for short, stood at the bus stop waiting.  He didn't like his name, didn't really like his nickname either, feeling like it was too feminine, but Ruby was just easier.  He stood in his usual black with gold trim uniform, but, as always, wore a black, wide-brimmed, western-style hat to go along with it, mostly because he'd modified it to hide what he considered to be the absurd height of his ears.  His irises were emerald green on top and blue on the bottom, as long as he wasn't using his powers which would then coat the entire eyeball black.  His skin was red, except for his black, spade-tipped tail which he kept wrapped around his waist and wore his pants a little high to hide.  His shoes were black sneakers in keeping with the dress-code of the school, and more than anything he wanted to be an artist.  His body was naturally built for physical strength and he kept up his exercises to stay in shape, but his passion was to paint, or sculpt, or write, or draw, any kind of artistic merit was what truly drew him in.  And yet he knew his future meant he would eventually be traveling to the human world with the expectation of seducing women and he just didn't have the heart for it.  He couldn't deny that he was already feeling the tides of lust in his form, and he could magically influence others at an advanced level, though summoning his wings was still incredibly burdensome and half the time left him barely able to fly from the exhaustion of calling on them, but the thought of traveling to the mountains and setting up an easel before painting the world laid out before him just could not be ignored and a part of him always lamented that he was born and incubus.  Lost in thought, head tilted down, he almost didn't see the girl approaching across the street...

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:45 am

When Yukina eventually had to move up to the actual stop, she stood by the boy in silence. she hated other people, her plan is to stay quiet and secluded this school year. she didn't even bother to glance at the boy next to her. but she knew he wasn't human.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:56 am

Ruby pulled his hat off due to the heat and smoothed his hair, the tips of his black, spiked up hair, a deep red that would get lighter the longer it got. He then replaced his hat and casually asked, "Nice day out? For morning of school, at least."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am

-Damn- she thought. she spoke in a quiet voice hoping this ass hole would stop talking.
'yeah...nice...day..'
her voice was sweet and innocent though she is a strong woman underneath.
-Please don't say anything to me- she thought.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Ruby slumped his shoulders slightly, thinking this girl was another shy, innocent, frail type and just the type who might wind up getting a crush on him, which was exactly what he didn't want. Still, not wanting to seem rude he continued, "Sure would be nice for doing something more fun than being locked up in the classroom."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:14 pm

((this is just to show your character that Yukina isn't shy.))
Suddenly a car came speeding down the road. it was a clumsy drunk human driver. typical. the car was heading right for them. hell. no. she whispered under her breath.
'I am not dieing today.'

she jumped out in front of the car and froze it completely. not caring the human saw. then she yelled.
Yukina: 'ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! YOU COULD HAVE JUST KILLED TWO KIDS. YOU PSYCHO LEARN TO DRINK AND STAY AT HOME.'
the guy jumped out of the car and ran like hell yelling 'help! that girl froze my car! im going crazy'
Yukina walked back over to the bus stop and brushed herself off. then said in her quiet tone again.
'yeah...'

((Humans are unable to see the monster/demon appearance. like humans cant see Ruby's tail or his off skin color. he just looks like a normal human to them, same with Yukina but to humans she just has more skin color.'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Ruby cleared his throat and said, "Well, that was a little more excitement than I would have expected. Guess you're a little less frail than you sound." giving a little chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Yukina rolled her eyes and at the same time the bus rolled around to. unlike normal buses it was colored black with red stripes but to the human eye it was a typical yellow bus. Ruby entered the bus first and took one of the very back seats. when Yukina came onto the bus everyone whent silent. then some random kid yelled.
'its a Yuki Onna!!!'
everyone started yelling and asking questions toward Yukina as she took an empty seat in the back to. sadly to her disliking it was right by Ruby. and the kids Would not shut up.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:47 pm

Ruby watched the strange girl's discomfort at the other kids and sighed, a part of him hating what was happening but not sure what to do about it. He stared at her face for a long moment and then nodded slightly before starting to get up... and doing a very convincing slip, falling on his face and losing his hat, causing everyone to laugh at him. In order to not lose too many points though, he pushed with both hands on the floor, hard, reaching out as he rose and snatching his hat before rising all the way back to his feet and replacing his hat with a smile. Then he made his way to the front, making up a question and asking the bus driver if she knew the date because he'd forgotten to mark it on his homework.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:52 pm

Yukina sighed and rolled her eyes again. leaning against her now nearly frozen cold seat. she made things cold everywhere she whent. she closed her eyes and waited for the bus to get to the school where she can just get the day over with.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Ruby walked back to his seat and after a few moments of sitting down his eyes went wide as the temperature went through his shirt and he suddenly stood up, glancing down at the girl next to him and wondering about her, and wondering whether or not she was doing that on purpose to keep him from sitting down. Out of spite he tossed himself back down and forced his back against the seat, determined to endure the cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:04 pm

Yukina looked over at him and sighed. using her powers to force the cold away, even though the cold made her feel safe and at home.
'there...better?'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:08 pm

Ruby glanced over at her in confusion and then smiled as he said, "Sorry, I thought you were doing that on purpose to keep me away. I would have just asked, otherwise. Say, I didn't catch your name before, I'm Ruby." and gave her a little nod, made more emphatic by the dip of the brim of his hat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Yukina sat up straight turned and looked Ruby in the eyes.
'I am NOT trying to be rude to you in any way, but if your thinking we are gonna hang out any time in the future think again. I plan to stay secluded and ALONE this school year. that's the reason im being so quiet around you so you would get the hint to stop talking to me. so please I would like it if you would take your time to stay away from me permanently. oh...and my name is Yukina.'
She Slumped back down into the seat and closed her eyes.

((they r gonna be hanging out a lot in the future tho XD ))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Ruby watched with astonishment at her attitude and then responded, "You know, with that attitude, I don't being alone will be problem, sour-pus." and then turned in his seat and dipped the brim of his hat to keep out the light and not have to look at anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Yukina rolled her eyes and brought the chilling cold back just to piss Ruby off.

((just brush this one off, I had to xD ))
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:29 pm

(Lol, totally understand) Ruby refused to get up or even show that it was having an effect as he stayed seated and waited for their trip to finally end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:35 pm

she increased the cold as she shut her eyes. the seats started having ice cover it.

-at school-
the bus made its way through a tunnel that was unknown and invisible to humans. when it stopped everyone got out to find themselves in front of a school with large buildings. Girls Dorm building and Boys Dorm building. located left and right of the school with paths leading to it. the school house itself looked like a giant mansion, surprisingly nothing was dark like Yukina had expected. there was a teacher standing and waiting for the students to pay attention as the bus left.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:49 pm

Ruby kept in his seat with his brim down even once the bus had stopped, refusing to let the girl get the best of him despite having to maintain a great deal of control to keep from shivering. Finally he got up, relishing the warmth of the air as followed his school companions outside and lined up with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:00 pm

The teacher spoke in a loud voice as everyone lined up and the bus left.

Miss Varis: 'I Am Miss Varis. Your Home Room Teacher. Let Me Address Some Rules. YOU CANNOT Under Any Circumstance Show Your Monster Or Demon Form To Any Human. You Shall Report To Class On Time Everyday, Any Later And You Will Get Detention. Girls And Boys Are Split Up Into Dorm Rooms. The Girl Dorm Room Building Is Located On The Left Side Of School. The Boys On The Right. *sigh* Sally you do the rest I have shit to do.'

Varis handed the rule list to a girl next to her with blond hair, she looked perky and nice.

Sally: 'ok! hello everyone I am Miss Varis's assistant Sally~ and for the rest of the rules.'

she looked at everyone

Sally: 'WHO CARES?! *throws the papers up* come on boys and girls i'll show ya to your class rooms and dorms!~'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Ruby laughed at Sally's antics, following with a smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Sally skipped along the trail to the girls dorm. she turned and addressed the girls.

'all the girls are to sleep in this building in their rooms that have their name on the door~'

she led the girls inside to get comfortable and settled in.
after-wards she did the same with the boys.
she also had announced that today was a free day for everyone so they can go explore the campus and do what they want for the rest of the day.
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Ruby checked out his room with a quick glance but before he could even get a good look he left, hoping to get a chance at seeing what the classrooms had to offer in the way of artistic opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:34 pm

after exploring a bit, Ruby found an art classroom that was fking huge. a girl with rainbow colored hair popped out from around the corner.

Miss Lena: 'HI THERE!~ ahaha sorry to surprise you. I am the Art Teacher Miss Lena and I am a Flower Nymph~ you must be one of the new students here! oh that's so great I love meeting the new students~! especially if they have a bursting talent for Art!! tehe~'
Naoto with A&A
Naoto with A&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum